Reviews for Secret Affair
dissatisfaction chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
OMG! Is there going to be some Zac/Summer interaction? Surely she'd react to her fiancé suddenly spending time with Sam. Can't wait for more. ]
Violet Thelaw chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I'm gonna start reading :D
outsidersgirl chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
this is good
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
this is good
dreamercrys chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Aw...they are so cute together...when are they going to tell everyone?
CleverWriter2416 chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
jesus christ this is god. it got me kinda depressed in the beginning cuz i thought he was cheating on his fiance cuz thats my worst fear-my fiance cheating on me- so i was like aww...but now i absolutely love the story! its so god!
Secret-Lives chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Too cute.

I hope they end up together.

Love the story and I most certainly cannot wait for more.
insanity-ward chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
wow! wicked awesome story! really like it! i was so happy to find out that Zac wasn't cheating on Summer and to find out that Sam was a forensic detective and Hayley was smart because you really don't see jobs like that in stories anymore. luv Zac and Sam and your story! update soon! ]
Hazelnut Romance chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
will that be the last we see of andrea?
caffineislove chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
love this story... it just keeps getting better... oh and zach isnt summers fiance right?... they dated in high school but now summers marrying someone else... i was a little confused as to if they are still together... dont think so tho
September Sapphire chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
nice chapter :)
CRAZY FOR APPLES chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Come on you have to keep going this is such a great story!

So please please please PLEASE update again soon
starburst19 chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
dirty ...i like . lol update soon
hazza1508 chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
WOW this story is really good. Im glad its not one of those were zac is the one still with summer and cant wait for next update
babyonyee chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
such a good chap...they make a really cute couple...
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »