Reviews for Strings
xkcbby chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
Holy crap. This was a good story. It was original and deep. It made me damn sentimental. The ending leaves me hanging, but somehow I feel as if I know that Addison Miller and Jonah Everett could never be apart. The epilogue was nice and a bit sad.

This story is a lot better than those with 1k reviews and such. It got me to love the characters, though not necessarily fall in love with them. And it also made me feel for them. This story deserves so many more reviews and reads.

Bless you, for such a lovely insight into Addie and Jonah's world.
sydney420 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
two words: tragically beautiful.
calasin chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
oh god. this actually made me cry. i hated the unhappy ending, but i understand that it had to end that way. they couldn't just have a 'happy drive off into the sunset' type ending. oh well. it was amazingly good though, i love the emotions that just jump of the page (or screen, if you want to be precise) and jonah is such an enigma. truly amazing. )
Yereanth16 chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
that chapter made me cry but I believe u ended it very well! and the kiss defenetly surprise me!
UnderxGravity chapter 17 . 1/17/2009
I expected something like this, even though it still had a shocking affect on me. Bi-polar main character, Bi-polar happenings. It's hard to expect the bad when good things happen, though it's so easy to expect the good when bad things happen...

Is it weird that the best stories that I've read on here usually do NOT have a happy ending? That in ones with relatioships, they always end? I know that there are happy couples out there- ones that will be together until their olden years. And, being in highschool, I also know that most of the younger couples don't seem to last. First/second/third loves pass, and live moves on. Some find love in the end, some don't. A bittersweet symphony, life, eh?

Can't say that I'm not going to miss this story. It was certainly one of my favorites, and remains so. I loved it because of the constant excitement brought on by Jonah being bi-polar. I loved it because it showed selfish, love, lust, passion, anger, and saddness all in one, without being unreasonable. It was written well, and composed right. People put things in the wrong places when working on a story, and it ruins it sometimes. Everything was perfectly unpredictable as Jonah himself.

You've created something really special here. To complete a story, to give it life, is hard. And it's hard to write some things, so authors don't do it. Authors don't like hurting their characters, for example. You let Addie feel heartreak at the end.

A beautiful job on this. I'll tune in to the rewrite as well.

Under Gravity
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
man her moms a bitch!

YES! I've been waiting for this to happen! aww I love Jonah (:
UnderxGravity chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
_...

I thought that Jonah was gone for good. It made me sad... Addie seemed broken without him. "Broken", by Seether, actually ran through my head after reading this.

Tough love? More like no love. It's depressing that people actually think this way.

Yeah, I'd say the kiss was enough to tie me over for awhile, lol.
misery sister chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Great beginning - I loved the descriptions and how smooth everything went, but also, it's like I felt a sad atmosphere in the first part of this chapter. I don't know if you meant to do that intentionally, but it was real good. :)
UnderxGravity chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
You tell me exactly what is wrong with me, it's chapstick and chapped lips and things like chemistry... heh, that song reminded me of this. Relient K-Chapstick, Chapped Lips and Things Like Chemistry.

And I was just starting to like Mrs. Everett a little more. Eh. Yeah, it was short, but I'm glad that you updated. Always get excited when I see Strings updates in my Mailbox, but yeah, whenever you can get them out is fine.
Yereanth16 chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
You are so awesome! hey if you ever need help with your story or with something i am here for you- anywaysJonah is such a cool character his moods change are funny and amusing and I love how Addie is such a great friend, I am glad she likes Jonah!

-Yery-
my name is grace chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
ah...

and a half.

i litterally have not checked my email in a month or something, and i saw two, i repeat TWO updates.

this chapter warmed me from the inside out. i really really needed something, and this was it.

thank you thank you.

i love this story so much, i think its amazing.

and i'm pumped for that photography story you're gunna put out, i'm a photograpgher myself. it's my favorite thing to do, ever.

-Grace
UnderxGravity chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
Hehe. Awkward teenage moments. Good stuff.

Yes, I'm quite interested in Sydney. Looking forward to capitulo 14.

Hm. Well, I like supernatural stories, so those two. And the art one, only because I'd like to see the plot and everything about it, how you incorporate things, etc. I rarely read a story on photography.
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
You're so talented I feel honored to be reading this. :] lol you should have seen my face light up when i was this in my inbox.

I cant wait to see what you have next.

update soon!
LeenaAmara chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
Finally! Great chapter! I can't wait to see how things move along.

I like number three best, I haven't read a good ghost story in a while. One and two are good, though both quite over done, I can see you making it awesome. I lean more towards number two.

LeenaAmara
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
I cannot believe how long I went on without reading this story. Only now I've realized how much I've missed it.

Update soon