Reviews for Blood of Deception
Shandi A. Lemoine chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
_ Yeah for me! I am the class smart ass. Lol! So when am I going to find out what exactly we are. I'm dying to find out! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!
Shandi A. Lemoine chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
LOL! I am the Viper! Totally bad ass that i get to be...well...a bad ass! Love it! If you delete this i'm gonna kick your butt! Revise after you finish! Okay? *makes sad face again* I need something to read and if you keep writing then I have my story's updates to hang over your head. Lol!
Shandi A. Lemoine chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Okay well that was yet another splendid chapter sweetie. Yet you left me with even more questions! I hope you put chapter four up soon so i can start work on my chapters. remember our deal: I don't update til you catch up! Lol!
Shandi A. Lemoine chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Who's there too? What are they cursed with? Oh pls update it soon. I'm dying to know what's going on. *weeps* This isn't fair. I'm going to update my story as soon as Cody leaves for extra duty. K? I'll have six whole hours devoted to writing. Yeah! Lol! Wish me luck missy. _
Shandi A. Lemoine chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
How could you do this to me? making the chapter so short! shame on you! update now missy! do you hear me? NOW!

Lol! I'm serious though update b/c i must know what's going on. who the girl is? why she wanted to kill herself. Oh don't torment me so!