Reviews for The Wishing Lamp
anotherveryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
good luck with the publishing!
Casey Drake chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Weird, yes, but amusing. If the Greek gods are fiddling with people's lives in this story, I'd like to see other examples... you could get a series out of this!

XD CD
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow. Lovely. No, I'm not kidding, it's quick, great, random, and perfect!
RoseLife chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
haha!

very funny and cuute

well done .
catchpenny chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Yes, weird maybe, but entertaining nonetheless! Lol. Cleverly written, as always :)
littlepenwoman chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Lol, I love it. This is brilliant. )The ending is just so perfectly ironic. xD
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is really good!

The only thing I can complain about would be that I would like it to show more than it tells.

I like how the story progresses. It's very funny and warm. Good job!
shadowgirl618 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Sorry Too lazy to sign in.

I liked-kind of. I wasn't sure what to make of the ending, but I did like Eros. ]

..shad
BeachButterfly chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
lol. well written, as usual. tho, i don't think the way clarissa changed her tune so quickly did her much credit...i wud hav liked to see more internal struggle on her part... but as a whole, it was very well written and vastly entertaining. keep it up! can't wait for more!
WhiteChristmas chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I'm not really sure I liked the ending. He could have done so much more with the lamp, maybe teach Clarissa a lesson (as in, reject her). But I suppose Eros IS the god of sexual desire, and Andrew did want her to an extent.

I'm glad you're back on FP!
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
hm. nice twisted plot...but it's cute. everyone eventually goes for the nerdy boys. lol.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 4/25/2008