Reviews for the cracks in your foundation
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is anything but rubbish - it's my favorite by you, i think.
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I think I know how to describe it now-this gift you have. But I'm supposed to talk about the poem, yes the poem. This one and others are that imaginary sound you hear behind you in an empty parking garage, so you shove your car key between your fingers to use as a weapon like they taught you on Oprah(but I don't watch that show).

No. That's not it at all. This is my line, so don't use it (not that you would-what was I thinking...you cause this inner dialogue to come to the forefront of my brain...I'm sorry). It is "sad, violent beauty" and I use none of those words lightly.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
i don't care if it's rubbish or not; it's exactly the kind of thing i love, especially the darkness slipping off my eyelashes. wonderful.

hey, "hello darkness, my old friend" is also a line from the song 'the sounds of silence' by simon & garfunkle.

-adrian
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
it's definitely not rubbish! I really think this is great. the imagery is awesome and the flow is pretty nice. keep writing :)
In the Rye chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
hmn. i don't think its worthless. it actually has a decent message and the writing was pretty good.
Tetelestai chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This was beautiful in an ugly way. Or ugly in a beautiful way?

Anyway, it was very 'wow'. :) Your way with words creates amazing imagery... I think I got a little depressed after reading this haha.

I'd like to see you try to write a happy one-shot someday. :)

Good job!