Reviews for Masked
Thousand Writer chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Nice read, sam. I can understand the feeling you play one role on the spot but entirely different one in your own life. Thank God He understands us, eh? Anyway, keep up the great writing.
Amari chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
A truly deep and beautiful piece! I feel like this so many times myself, like I finally find a way to suppress that old self, a way to conquer the mask, to give it all to Christ, then somehow it sneaks back up when I'm not looking. This poem spoke volumes to me, and for that I thank you and congratulate you on a marvelous work.

Standing Amazed in His Presence,

Remaining Amari
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Enjoyed the twist there, when God comes in. This so so true, and too bad some people positively reject that twist.

This poem is really easy for readers to relate to themselves. And also the rhyme works perfectly.

Well done!
searchlight chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Excellent! I feel the very same way sometimes. I remember once telling someone that if anybody really knew me, I mean really knew me, they would hate/despise me. And that person said to me, well the only one who knows you like that actually knows you better than you know yourself. And He died for you despite all those things. Major wow.

The ending line is great.

"When my face will mirror the mask."

Searchlight