Reviews for Love is a four letter word
young and the reckless chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
oh oh oh, i love those last two lines.

just fantastic.
young and the reckless chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
i love this collection.
perhaps then you'd notice me chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
wow.

loved this. this whole thing. i know how it feels, but i've never been able to put it into such beautiful words.
softersin chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
This is simply amazing,

I love it for the fact I can relate :)
softersin chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
You are a very powerful writer!

I like the way you compared a one sided love with sunscreen,

it's amazing and simple at the same time,

and definitley gets the point across.

KEEP IT UP :)
Zeurpiet chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
Hello.

This has to be one of my favorite poem collections I've ever read. I the imagery was wonderful, and so was the story throughout them all. I love how genuine this is.

Amazing job & keep at it!
Kikyuu chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I like the way your second and third lines almost rhyme - it makes it roll off the tongue in a pleasing manner. The imagery of you being "a rock that had to be removed from your pocket/

so you could fly" is interesting and something new. Your third last line, however, doesn't seem to flow as well as the rest of the piece. I would suggest changing it from "only, I'll have nothing to dream about" to "it's just that I'll have nothing to dream about". I know that this is a fairly large change, but I think it would work better. Overall an interesting and touching collection.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This first piece is intriguing. The fact that it's so short makes it hard to really comment on, although I did like the longer lines.

The third line I kept reading "I feel sick washing your hands..." I felt like an idiot when I realized that, well, I'm an idiot.

Your a/n is genius. "I don't spell love with 'o-v-e,' to me it's 'i-a-m.'" That's so cute.

-stix-
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
I love the first two stanza's. This collection thing is terribly refreshing.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
I love this. And I hate it. I hate that's it's true and it hurts.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
My heart skipped a little.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
The author's note is so sweet. I love the uniqueness and honesty of it. I like poems like this, more a moment, a small thing that means the world, rather than explaining a whole idea. It's lovely.
KateCallaway chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
i loved how honest and heartbreaking this was! so universal, i identified with every single one
Amertie chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I loved this.

I think I'll go read them again.
cupids.battlefield chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
Utter brilliance! I absolutely love it. It's beautiful, yet at the same time heartbreaking. [Favourited]. Lately, i've been a bit out of whack and havent been able to write anything that i think is worth posting, let alone seeing the light of day. I think i just got inspiration. _