Reviews for Coffee Shop Confessions
foreversmiling818 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I really like this so far. I like Jumper more than the second one, but my favorite is the one about the Beast.
Super.Maddy chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
WOW

that was deep and weirdly cool!

:] keep writing i want to read more.

The Beast is a horrid thing to call someone.

Are these going to turn into a story or is it going to

be like it is at the moment.
miscellanea chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
That was absolutelly brilliant. You couldn't have worded or approached it better than you did. It has more meat than the other one, and that's good... I like your title.
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It's good. Like, really, really interesting. Or is starting to, anyway. Like, when I read the first chapter, "The Beast", I was like, "...huh? say whuh? what the eff just happened? whut whut?" 'Cause it was pretty deep for me, y'know? It was like, "...shit. Like, whoa, man. Dude. Those bastards. She should have paid someone to castrate them." But by the time I thought that, I realized she wouldn't, COULDN'T have, because by then I had made a full picture of her personality; it wasn't in her to have her revenge, or at least in that way. She wasn't strong enough. Strong enough to go one living, yes, but not strong enough to find some way to vindicate herself and do it.

And then the second chapter, "Whore". I was like, "...was sex even mentioned here?" But then I realized that wasn't the kind of whore you meant (probably), because you were talking about friendship-whoring. I dunno, but it seemed to me that on some deep, subconscious level, she was trading her friends for popularity. Like, as she slowly but steadily gained popularity, she traded her friends, until when she finally reached the top, she had traded her appreciation and value of friendship entirely.

Or something.
Perfectly Paradox chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Hm... interesting. You always leave me curious, especially with not knowing who's speaking. Update soon! Happy writing! :D
Perfectly Paradox chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh... sad! I still love some of the unique expressions and descriptiveness you use. It's very refreshing. I like your style of writing and the minimal grammatic errors are a sigh of relief! :D (I just got done tutoring English. LOL!)
miscellanea chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I see I wasted half of my life editing this, losing the edits, and then re-writing all of the edits, and then explaining them to you. I don't think I can ever forgive you.
foreversmiling818 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You did a good job portraying how hurtful a stupid inside joke can be.
miscellanea chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This is a lot better, It sounds really finished. Good Job, you got the point across. Let the dudes know that you're not continuing the story though (that is if you're not)I'm slightly confused as to the name you entitled this, I never thought you were any good at names ANYWAYS. hahahahaha.

miscellanea.
Dot Cubed chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That's so depressing! I mean that in a good way, of course-the kind of depressing that makes for a good story. People can just be so, so, cruel. I really like your main character's thoughts in this-she seems like a very believable eighth grader who doesn't want to speak up because she doesn't think it can change anything.

I feel so bad for Chaney (I won't call her the Beast, haha)...that's such a horrible and emotionally scarring thing for her to go through