Reviews for Alice's Tea Party
roxy chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
fabulous story, so wonderful and tragic. i love the mindset of the main character and how troubled she is. one of the best stories i've read in a long time.
Lime-sama chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This was an awesome story! I've been trying to find it for such a long time because I remember reading it so long ago. I'm glad to finally find it and I'll definitely read it over and over now! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Black Bride Anna chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was such a sad tale. Alice was a very troubled girl and she vaguely reminds me of another character named Alice in the story Alice in Chains by Melissa Norvell. Granted she isn't as twisted as that Alice but I made weird connections in attitude and things of that nature.

I don't know, I'm weird.

Anyway, you have a fabulous story here. I don't know why it has such little reviews! It's definitely worth more then 4!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really like this story so I'm adding it to my favorites and my C2 Community for angst stories. I really enjoy your one-shots. Thank you for the great read!
FlamingFlie chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was sad, but ultimatly very good. It was rather shocking when you spoke about the bedsheets and the hanging, but it had the intended affect. I also liked your writing style, it's very (how would I say it?) flowy.

I presume that this is a oneshot, so I hope that you have more writings in the future!

~Flamingflie

(PS. If it would be any interest to you, I recently posted a story and was wondering what others thought about it. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.)

Great story!
SunKat411 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This is a great story. _ I just posted something of my own. Check it out sometime. Continue writing and good luck on future writings.