Reviews for Everybody Wants Ryan
Ederra chapter 36 . 12/19/2011
Wow.

That's all I can say after reading this in (pretty much) one setting. It was absolutely incredible. Your characters were very unique and distinctive. I have not yet come across any male character that resembles Ryan in my years of reading. And that in itself is brilliantly refreshing. The plot was also intricate and original, with just the right amount of humour, awkwardness and seriousness. I especially loved how it was realistic.

Aside from your flawless writing, the aspect of 'Everybody Wants Ryan,' that jumped out to me the most was the structure. I loved the little chapter prologues and the idea of having 'flashbacks', which didn't seem like 'flashbacks'. You see, I'm one of those skim readers, and at times when an author incorporates too many flashbacks, I tend to skip here and there. But the way you articulated the story made me read every word. So thank you.

As you probably can tell, I loved this story. I cannot believe that I hadn't found it sooner.

-E
marzmez chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I am loving this story so far! Ryan is enchantingly shy! Can't wait to read the rest. Just wanted you to know that the long part of the guitar where the frets are is called the "neck" not "arm". Just a musician's note.
Ava Oxalis chapter 29 . 8/30/2011
Wow! Can't believe you kept us hanging on for 28 chapters to get a kiss. Iv'e been waiting for this moment for ever! You are definietly the winner of most suspenseful author ever and yours is the longest story I've read on here. Well done!
The Imagination Addict chapter 35 . 5/18/2011
i really like the prom in this story! it's an overused cliche for prom to be this super happy glorious date thing in romance fics. it's much more meaningful here even though ryan didn't dance with her in the end. the fact that he sings to her instead is actually much more characteristic of him. good job! :)
its-like-i-sed chapter 36 . 4/16/2011
this is an amazing story, i loved every bit of it. All of the characters were awesome and the plot was too good. Ryan was so cute and dandy and cooties made me laugh all the way. i even loved henri coz of her awesomely scary glare D lol loved all of it and am looking forward to reading more of your stories... after my exams :S xx
rebecamontiel chapter 36 . 2/17/2011
Hi, I loved this story. The pace was really great, the story and characters developed nicely, and it made me really happy.

It's weird, because I think this one had better character development than Changing Madeline, and Everybody Wants Ryan was written before... so it got me thinking...

Maybe it's just me, but I feel the interactions between Madeline and Vincent and Madeline and Jean Luc sometimes felt a little rushed. I'm actually reading it again in The Write Away... and I haven't noted this rushness there. Are you re-writing? (I didn't pay enough attention to be sure).

So there, I love Everybody Wants Ryan. Even though being way out of high school I should relate more to Madeline (and I do in a way).

Now I'm rambling... I'm planning to read more of you.

mirrors chapter 36 . 12/19/2010
this story is AMAZING. all the characters are so real and beautiful!
pendragone96 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
The way you described this story made it seem like another book I read. It was also on fictionpress, but it got published. I have to admit I haven't read this story yet, so I don't know if its really about the same thing. A girl babysits an 18 year old boy because he is blind...I dont know if that's what this is about, but you should change the summary of your story just in case...I am going to read this though, so I apologize if it has nothing to do with the other book.
Lili and RayRay chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
I LOVE the beginning part when they were 'debating' on going shirtless or not.

I laughed my socks off when reading this and the previous chapters! Lerterally. Well, more like I was rolling on the floor and they slipped off. ..Lili and RayRay
Alice Carrie chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
this. is. . comparably, like Ryan's smile.
Alice Carrie chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
this is soo good! but can i see the pictures of the characters?
Bluereve chapter 36 . 7/19/2010
I adored your story. You've made me laugh, so much, it was a pleasure, really, and i needed a good laugh. Thank you very much for that!

As constructive criticism i would add that although i loved your story and your writing, sometimes i felt like the characters rambled too much or there were unnecesary descriptions, paragraphs i would've prefered to skip to return to the 'action' of your amazing story. Well, maybe it was too much rambling at times, or maybe it was my impatience to read what the characters had to say that cracked me up every time.

Still i thank you very much again, it was a plasure!

And good luck! Or better, ÉXITOS!, como dicen en mis pagos, jaja ("haha").
MzKit10 chapter 36 . 5/31/2010
i just read the whole thing and just wow, congratulations on such a stellar story. I love all your characters, they weren't too cliche and they were lovable and believable.

now i'm going to go get back to my assignments, i was glued to this story for the last two or three days and i've got some work to catch up on.

Thanks for the wonderful read.

luv. Kat
runwayx23 chapter 36 . 4/9/2010
WOW. I really really really really really really enjoyed reading this story. Seriously. By the end of the story, I'd completely fallen in love with Ryan, myself. You described all of the characters so well that I feel like they're real people. I loved the flashback/flashforward thing, too. The boys had me smiling to myself and even laughing out loud. Um. Well it's extremely late where I am so I can't do much better for a review, but wow, this has just become one of my new favorite stories. I think you should seriously consider getting it published, if you haven't already.
Minty F chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Haha at the beginning bit. Poor Ryan. (I have a feeling I'll be saying that many, many times more before this story is over.)

I love the fact that Louise is a budding journalist. Makes sense since she's naturally curious, and it appears Ryan has become her newest investigation ;)

When I read about Lily I think of our LilyAnna. Although they don't seem too much alike.. This Lily is perky, which I'd usually find annoying, but hey. At least she's not a cheerleader.

I hope we see more of Lily though. I'd like to get ta know her. (What can I say, I'm a very character-driven person. I want to know EVERYONE - the school janitor, the mailman, the half-naked guy who always jogs along the side of the road, etc.)

I had to aw at Louise's opinion on wrinkles. Totally agree with her on that. Besides, women who pump gallons of Botox into their face look creepy as hell. I'll take the uncreepy-looking wrinkles any day, kthnx.

Ohoho, sneaky Louise! O: The 'girl problems' excuse reminds me of the diarrhea excuse I used in one of my stories. Embarrassing, but that tactic works. No one bothers to question you further on bodily functions :)

Ok, done here. See ya next chappie!

Hera