Reviews for Boggelmann
Pixiepie chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Your descriptive phrases are wonderful. "The open mouth of the window" foreshadows much. The humorous "both spontaneous and persuasive. A dangerous combination" gives a vivid picture of Tommy. This chilling, goosebumping story is just right. I don't even usually read horror stories, but I decided I would risk one written by you. Glad I did.
A. Jocko chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wonderful, and very frightening. I really did enjoy this one. The bit at the end when she swings the flashlight is frightening. It's all great work, great psychological stuff. I don't think I've ever actually felt uneasy when READING until now. Great. Thank you very much.
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
She tells herself that it’s not because a little part of her is curled against her ribs, scared. – I liked this bit; it was a very good way to describe the feeling. The description of the presence when they are curled up in the blankets made my skin crawl as well. It was a very good way of looking at how you act when you are scared when you are younger. The way that if you convince yourself that if you don’t move what ever is out there wont be able to see you. It gave me the creeps!
psykoteddy chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Warning: do not read at three am when it's stormy outside...I'm not a fan of all that gory terror, but psychological/ghost horror...that stuff scares the s* out of me. In other words-I loved it.