Reviews for Walk the Line
Mae Liz chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
I get to see Twilight for the first time tomorrow, I'm so glad you didn't give details (even tho I've already read all four book).

Anyway, good chapter. The mirror thing was interesting. Will they use that to their advantage later, or is it a one shot deal?
ChristianAngel01 chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
Boy Will kicked his butt YEA finally boy I am glad that everyone is safe and at home man that was alot of drama anywaz I cant believe that they caught cady man I saw it coming but will doesnt look to happy about it man he can be scary when he wants too lol

Great chapter :D

Cant wait for the next one :)
Haley Hardcore chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
great chapter and henry got scared oh snap cant wait till the next one
Hazelnut Romance chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
yes! u finally updated! twilight is so cool! i agree. update asap! the drama drama drama
shy green rock chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
SO SHORT!

WAITED SO LONG!

It wasn't an exceptional chapter, since nothing really happened. Henry isn't dead, Cady is chained up, and Em is back home...although the one good thing about this chapter is that Will was able to control a part of his powers, isn't that great?

I hope you update sooner! Oh and good luck with your applications!
book.babe15 chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
love it!
Gigi chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
yes twilight love!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
Wow. Intense. Loved it!
Estelin chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
peacebstill chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
This is a great climax cene. i cant wait for the ultimate battle to begin and Will's caged monster is unleashead. I hope that you give him powers out of this world in order to kick count ugly's A*&
anonymous chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
Hey good story!

UPDATE ASAP!

:P
princessarielle3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Update soon please its getting ridiculous, Did you give up on this story because its soo good
bella chapter 16 . 11/19/2008
How cruel to leave us hanging for so long!

And I must beg you, please ignore the review below for Henry to fool Emilie by shape shifting into Will. I want to believe that she wouldn't be fooled by such a thing since they're destined for eternity.

Please update! I'm dying for the next chapter.
fromthehart chapter 16 . 11/19/2008
These stories are absolutely wonderful!

Please update soon!

I've fallen in complete love your characters!
Mae Liz chapter 16 . 11/9/2008
Great Story! Update Soon!
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »