Reviews for Walk the Line
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Awe. They are adorable. In a...weird way.
GatesOfGold chapter 20 . 1/15/2011
Loved the random bit of humour at the end! You're a brilliant writer!
anonymous chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
great story but i hate how at the end hes like what smells oh its you cuz it kinda ruins the romantic-ness...but thats just my opinion but great story :)
AJS chapter 20 . 12/14/2010
Cute! I agree the beginning was better transitioned than the first one. Haha Will & Em were more of a rough couple, but I liked them. That's surprising that Em was the one to kill him, but I guess it was only because he let his guard down enough to let her get that close to him, otherwise any other vampire could have easily done the same.

So is that how the whole mates thing works? That is Will hadn't survived, Em would have been Henry's mate instead? Is it like the girl is made for the guy, or the other way around? I would suspect it's the girl is made for the guy because the guy already exists, but yeah. Some of the action scenes were a little confusing, but maybe that's just because I need to read more carefully.

I don't really know what else to say. This is a cute story. I guess Em never really got to try to prove Will wrong about that other boy who claimed to be her mate. I thought it was funny that Will ended up asking Tristan if he could marry Em when the story started off with him complaining that a bunch of other guys were coming to him and asking for her hand. I don't understand why Will still slept with all those other girls even while living with Em and watching her grow up and finding her. I don't understand how just by telling her that she's his mate makes other girls suddenly not attractive anymore, if he found them attractive before that while still knowing her. That must have hurt Em a lot if she knew that Will was her mate and he still talked about being with all those girls. Maybe you should have capitalized on that insecurity or something. I mean, wouldn't it be bound to be there, or a thought passing through her mind?

And for some reason, Jules and Matt didn't really seem that well suited, from what we saw of them. I don't know why but they just kind of didn't.

Anyway, I hope you continue the sequel to this as well! Does that mean Tristan & Marina have another son? Best of luck writing. You can definitely see the improvement.

- Alyssa
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awesome!
iammisspedia chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wow. Part two. :)
Nytlover chapter 20 . 10/26/2010
lovely story!
TheAmazingBritt chapter 22 . 10/25/2010
I'm So Happy For You! I'll Definitely Buy The Book, And I Can't Wait To Read The Next Part Of The Series.
EvilLolaBunny chapter 22 . 10/25/2010
Nu [
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
:o WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME :( I ALWAYS LOVE RE-READING THIS STORIES :( now i can't
C.Turtle chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hey,

This is so good...

You Have writer genes in you...

Keep up the good work
Aradia Cloud chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
Poor Will! I wanted to cry for him at the end of this chapter.
Taylor chapter 21 . 5/5/2010
you should make a Jules and Matt one we didnt learn alot about them in the others.
Your.Random.Enemy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010