Reviews for Walk the Line
BreeBelle chapter 21 . 2/28/2010
So, re-reading this story after a year, I've come to find that your writing is a bit childish. The Thin Line and Walk The Line basically have the same plot. In chapter fifteen, you used something along the lines of this: "You must be happy to see me," Em said. "That's just a pistol, darling," Will replied.

This is a variation of a quote uttered by Mae West, and it would be a good idea to let the readers know that those words weren't exactly yours.

Also, TTL & WTL are basically based on sex and surface attraction. Emilie and Marina were both easy characters and didn't really get to know their mates before the sexual stuff started happening. There is no foundation to either of their relationships.

Lastly, I've found your writing to be somewhat redundant. You use the same words over and over.

Your works are a good, trashy romance novel kind of story, but nothing most people would take seriously.
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I LOVE this story! there isnt really anything left ta say. i luve it!
qtanimeluvr chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
wow i liky (mostly because it was the "pleasure" part withought having things go all "look im pregnant" soon) great job! hehe
Bree chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
So far, I enjoy your story. But I've been reading your A/N's, and I have to disagree with Will being an ass to Em. If anything, Em is being a childish brat to Will. I don't like her at all, and I hope that throughout your story, her character grows up and matures. I hope she figures out that the world doesn't revolve around her, and I really hope that you don't make Will whipped to the point that he takes her crap. In other words, I hope it's she who submits, and not him. He already has submitted in ways, but she refuses to budge an inch. It will be interesting to see how their relationship progresses. But I still like your story, despite my dislike of Em, and I especially enjoy Will's arrogance. The arrogant ones always make the best protecters because they'll never accept defeat, and I can already see that Will would protect Em with his life-even if she doesn't deserve it. Great job so far!
HeARmeRaWR chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Love your story! I also loved The Thin Line! That one is like my most favorite lol Tristan and Marina Forever D

Oh and Muse is AWESOME! XD

little-kayleigh chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
this one was also amazing. Thanks for writing. *~*kay
me.heart.fitzy chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
hi,

your story 'The Thin Line' was the first i ever read on FP and i've been reading ever since. you're really gifted ... like you could publish and people would buy kind of gifted.

A definate fan of this series.

:DMishe
Eccentric-Teen chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I'm officially addicted to your stories. . Oh, and I love that song. :D
priscus-aoife chapter 21 . 11/10/2009
that sounds awesome! i can't wait! :)
Lost-Souls1988 chapter 21 . 11/10/2009
This is really awesome news. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Pinkglitter91 chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
I love ur story but really really want to know what happens after, marriage, children and all sorts of other things!
runnin-imagination chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
I LOVE this story. I really do. Are you going to write another sequel? Absolutely loved this story.
JEN-JO chapter 20 . 9/28/2009
This was a great story, and was very well written. would you consider writing another about em and will's children?
JEN-JO chapter 18 . 9/28/2009