Reviews for Tepidash
Pyjamapants chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
really, really good so far - i like just about everything in this story, and your excellent descriptions really help it to flow, unlike in many stories I have read on this site, where the whole feel becomes disjointed by poor description. In fact, ironically, you probably have a greater mastery over the english language than me, a native to England. Having said that, I think that you should also put up your stories in the original Swedish, as I find that creative witing is often best when viewed in the language it was originally made in, as it is often hard to translate exactly what you mean into another language, and you have to make do with very close transliterations (a good example is 'Svefn-g-englar'; Svefngenglar being Icelandic for sleepwalker, but 'englar' on its own meaning 'angel'. Clever wordplay like this is less easy when you are translating between languages). Anyway, as I said, really, really good so far. Keep it up!
Yereanth16 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
i love your story they make me laugh and i like how you use different language. i m trying to learn japanese and i can defenetly say your stoy has helped me.
Soule Rellim chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
I love this story so much! It's my favorite on this site and I love the way you write it :)

I think it's genius and well-written and wonderful.. there aren't enough words to describe it :P

I really liked the part in this chapter (15) where James showed up at Ellis' house and Cody was like "Aha!" and chased after him... Lol, I just found that really funny xD

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Dimunda chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
i love addie! she seems so nice! im so glad you updated so much today! its awesome! hope you update again and soon!
Dimunda chapter 14 . 5/21/2008
i love it! i do hope you update soon! :D
Dimunda chapter 13 . 5/21/2008
im so glad you're updating a lot! this is getting better and better!
Dimunda chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
i love it! X) its so dark and evil! so cute though! ellis is screwed right now! lol! update soon!
Dimunda chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
i love it! its so good! im really glad u updated too! i hope you can soon! have fun! :D
Dimunda chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
O.o i love it! david's funny! this is amazing, i'm serious! i really can't wait till you update!
Dimunda chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
love it! i was a bit confused, but thats just me! :D hope you update soon!
Dimunda chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
ya they kissed! little disturbed bout the masturbate though, but totally normal! O.o holy mother f-er! wat the f is with david? you must update so i can know! pweez! glad you updated so soon, by the way. ;)
Dimunda chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
not again! cody can't die. i he does i shall cry. this story is getting good. i loved the kiss. X) so cute, but damn you james! u must update soon so i can know wat'll happen!
Juniorette chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
This story is amazing. I love how you allow a chapter to develop the new character and thier relationship with the older characters. I love the idea of a self shrinking janitors trolley. The way that you set up the setting is very discreet but very well done. I have one question: Is this supposed to be in the near future, really far future, or present?

Thanks for this amazing story,

Juniorette
Dimunda chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
oh shit! don't make cody die! poor thing! gay people shouldn't burn in hell just because they love each other! cody shouldn't die so i hope something happens to keep him alive! update as soon as you can! i must know wat happens and soon! the chapter can be damn short for all i care! update!
Dimunda chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
cute! i love it! update soon! :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »