Reviews for A gust of tenacity
Greenladie chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow, way to get angry, Eivind! This is an amazing anger song! But not a bitter angry, a productive angry. A writer's work is always so much more inspired when they have something to prove, and you did it, man! Congratulations!
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
WOW!

This was an amazing song! I am glad you found another genre that really fits your calling. You take a strong message that is hard to convey and you depict it through simple beautiful words.

When I saw the title I was like, "what?" and then when I read the song, I thought that it was so pretty. I would have never thought of the title but it really fits and helps portrey the message.

How did you think that it was going to sound/what music would you have placed beneath it and what kind of vocals (rocker, ballad, pop, etc) would you have had. I seem to hear everything that you write as soft and brooding in the beginning and then opening up vocally to the middle so that the climax of the song is apparent. I hear a rock group, kind of verging on pop, with a violin and cello or other orchestral instruments behind it. What did you hear when you wrote the words down? I love how when you write a song, when I read it, I can feel the beat and the movement of the lines within the words. Overall, just beautiufl.

Please continue blessing the world with your elegant, insightful view of the world. I have never read a song like this and I doubt I ever will. Thank you for giving me, and the world, this gift of an experiance. Anyone who reads this should count themselves as truely blessed.

Always,

Alera
lymli chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
omg this part "Some people always underestimate me

Never see me get serious" is my life, I mean, a lot of people don't think I'm serious... well, the message of this song is clear and powerful.
Beauty From Pain chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wow...that was amazing and beautiful. I liked the lines "I'm handicapped, not weak" and "I want to show you my potenial" the best. Keep writing songs cuz this was an awesome song. )
Translucently Opaque chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Very good. It definitely wasn't too repetitive. You really have a gift for letting your heart shine through simple, effective words. Don't let the morons in the world drag you down. Keep writing, stay strong!
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This was so powerfull! You really did a good job and I hope that this will be a statement everyone will remember!
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
And by this very lovely songfic, you have let the world see your shining potential to go higher than what others have ever dream of. Good luck ;-)
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I know what you mean. I have seizures and people treat me like I'm going to go off anytime. Shouldn't you have put this under song?