Reviews for Black Silk Rewrite
Lord Reaper555 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Good luck getting published. Your gonna need it. Your grammar sucks, your plot lines make no sense half the time, and you have no idea what the process of getting published is.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 23 . 5/24/2009
So many authors are leaving due to plagiarism. It is terrible. I truly enjoyed this story and I am sad to see you and it go.
MadameLeQueen chapter 23 . 5/23/2009
This story is good(:

i hope your publishing succeeds! :D
dramalover21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I will definently miss this story! Please please (don't mean to whine) please, finish PBP before you take it down. I'm running out of good stories to read, lol. You said that you probably wouldn't be posting unto to FP anymore, but are you considering any other writing sites? If so please msg me, cuz I'd love to be able to continue following your work. Best of luck!

-dramalover21
A.R chapter 21 . 5/10/2009
I read both verisons..even though i was kinda pissed off she didnt end up with araon in the first one, this one made both for it. Dont get me wrong both verions were completely amazing, im just happy, they finally ended up together. I mean it took them long enough lol [ But yeah your an amazing writing, both your stories just made my day~
Jacelyn chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
"And, you might want to tell your beloved Sam it’s rude to eavesdrop"

hahah~ that's so funny~~

where is Morgan?

There's no Aaron...but there's Jacelyn)
Jacelyn chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
O

Aaron is insane!

haha~
Jacelyn chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Aw... what a sad chapter...

sometimes lies are not that bad if the intentions are good...

Jacelyn is a nice demon!)
Jacelyn chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Aaron's not dying...

what about Jacelyn?

i like the fork too)

though Jacelyn's struggling with them

MY FIREBALL SHOULD KICK HIS ASS!
Jacelyn chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
what a big mouth Jacelyn~

haha~ i like that part!
Jacelyn chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
)review here!

a demon who controlled fire!

i love it)
loveables chapter 21 . 3/1/2009
OMG i am frikin crying. i havnt cried this much ova n fp story in a long tyme. Wow this story was reli amazing. Absolutly work. I luv there hole relationship. nd how aaron finalli admittd he luvd her:)
loveables chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
O this seems interesting so far
MadameLeQueen chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
Pure genius! :'] I love this story and the ending was good. Im a more tragic person and would've liked it if they were forever separated, but that's to harsh! Lol! The endings perfect though :]

The beginning was iffy, but THANK GOD I PUSHED MYSELF TO READ THIS :D Seriously, this storys great :D
xtristex chapter 21 . 2/4/2009
Hey, guess what? I'm reviewing! Aren't I just amazing? This is going to be super-duper long because I totally owe you for my abysmal tardiness in reviewing this story.

I just want to say that i LOVED the end of this. I think it is quite perfect. There is something that has definitely changed about the way you wrote this and the way you wrote the first version... The rewrite is darker, with more powerful and seriously thought provoking words and those questions that you would randomly toss at me. I swear...some of the chapters in here messed with my brain more than the TV show LOST. And LOST is a serious mindfuck. (pardon my language...) Especially when you skip a whole season and trying to watch a new episode and your brain starts to leak out your ears from the strain of trying to figure shit out.

But anyway. Continuing on. I think my favorite part of the end was when Aaron was talking to Samantha's grave...it was quite a powerful scene. I loved it. (My favorite part of the whole story I think will remain the scene where Aaron was messing with her brain and she was holding the gun to her head. I forgot what chapter that was. But you know what I'm talking about) And I will be shocked if you send this to a publisher and you don't immediately get an offer for it.

And you know that when it gets published you're going to have to put me in your dedication...cause you KNOW that you're going in mine. :)

Writing is definitely something you have seriously gotten much more crazy awesome over the years and I can't wait to read more of what you come up with. (I wish I had the time and flexibility to work on my writing so that it could maybe possibly have a chance at competing with yours.)

Okay. I've run out of things to really say without repeating myself like a fogey old person.

...I think this review warrants a phone call, don't you? C:
161 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »