Reviews for Ginger Beer
NightSkye18 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Wow, I haven't read a story like this in a while, and I mean that in the best possible way. I really like it! _ Your story is going down on my fav list.

The writing style is great and truly encompasses all that needs to be said in a perfect way. The characters are refreshing and witty, a delight to read. I can't wait for the next chapter!

~NightSkye18
mrsbunbury chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Ooh, I like what you've done with Layla! Give her some kick; that's almost always a good thing!
mrsbunbury chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hello!

Good start, eh? Some grammatical mistakes, but if you just proof-read it, I'm sure you'll find them out. Anyway, not everyone's as obsessive as I am when it comes to editing! It's my favourite thing to do!

Also, there are some problems stylistically with the dialogue - I don't know that ten-year-olds speak like that, but it's certainly difficult to capture the essence of a child in speech. So good effort!

It's a very intriguing beginning! You'll generate a lot of interest with it I'm sure!
The Silverdark Knight chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Ren...what an odd boy.

Good work with the 'practice' the two are going through. It's pretty damn funny, but I have to wonder why you put Jeff Dunham. And what exactly happened to Mufasa that makes Layla so ticked and Shane...well, ticked?
Izzey chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
awesome story so far. please update soon! i cant wait for the next chapter.
itsmeagain chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
me likey
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
really good i cant wait till it gets heated up _ please keep writing it looks so much fun
touchofchaos chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I'm supposed to review chapter 6 but I'm too lazy to click the button thingy.

Anyway I like it. It's funny. I absolutely love Shane. He's très cool. Layla's okay I guess...

Update soon.

I love Shane and Layla!
SL chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
funy!
Writing4Eternity chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Loves them! Shane and Layla!
ziRi chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
haha... shane and layla are too oblivious to see the love, i'm actually worried that they wont make it to the finish line because of too much fighting... loved "cow crap." Anyway, warren and shane, i cant wait what happens there, layla is soo lucky.
AllSpark chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Really nice, so Ren is going to make his move, that'll be interesting; very interesting at least. Please update soon
Yuura chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Wow...I do hope they do be civil around each other. I thought for a while there they might not even make it. Okay, I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. (:
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »