Reviews for Ginger Beer
vvvv1123 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
You are an amazing writer, don't ever ever give up this story. it is AHMAZING :) LOVE IT! And can;t wait til the next chapter! :)
funkysam94 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
ah cliffhanger . ahahahaah really good story! update quickly :)
nicaaaaa chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Ep! There getting married :" I love this story! You're an awesome author by the way! Update soon! :)
do not click chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
aw! fantasic! :-)
HPRK08 chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
An update! :D

Shane is beautiful. They're getting MARRIED? Seems like just yesterday they were cute little kids (:

Ah well great chapter. The proposal was pretty cliche, but who doesn't love cliche? Great work! :D

~Swati
RuhFuh chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
You updated! D

Loved the chapter. Make them a little longer? Since you don't like updating :P

I hope this doesn't turn sad. Really. But as long as you're updating, it's all good!

Please update soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Aw! Shane is adorable! That last line was just too cute. :)
LissyGirl chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
ahha sorry too lazyy to logg in!

I loved this! it was so cute... did you know that ots 2:30am and i'm reading this?

arrg.. yeah unlucky for me i have insomnia... so yah know. lmao, wel I think i'mma finally call a quits and go to bed nighty night! love this story!:D it's so cute!

-Lyssa
Zeebee chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
THANKYOU! I don't think you realize how long I've BEEN waiting for this!
Zeebee chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
I've been WAITING, for this story to get updated. I'm pretty sure I've even read his chapter 5 times. Come on, the anxiety's killing me.
LissyGirl chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
AW!1

this story is sososocute! I just started reading it today!

Aw! Whats gonna happen next? aweah! Please update son!

-Lyssa
book.addict.for.life chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
dudue! Update fast please! I am DYING to know what happenes next! Ah!
justalilreader chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
Update please!

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, especially after that amazing cliffhanger! ~

This is an amazing story, don't drop it, please!
GoldenIvy chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
Hi!

I read your story today, and then I saw you haven't updated in over a month. So yea, you should update because this story is really really god. Update soon por favor!
HPRK08 chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
I love Shane all over again :D

Can't wait for another update!

~HPRK