Reviews for Ginger Beer
Dorkified and Lovely chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
oh SQUE! how cute! haha this story kicks ass. can't wait to get to the next chapters :)

-D.A.L
watergirl795 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Really cute story. I can't wait to read more!

There are a lot of grammatical errors and mistakes, but that's easily fixed. No ones perfect-and if you write really fast like I do, you get lots of things that need revising. I have a big problem with that.

so good job-and update soon!
AllSpark chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Wow I didn't even realized how much I've been missing this story until I read it once more. I love the new chapter and hate the ending; well more like how it's cut off. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Shane tackles this one. Please update soon.
Writing4Eternity chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
great update
blonski chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I am loving the animosity between Layla and Shane so far :D There was one thing i was wondering thought. Joanne said something about how they were moving in by "Layla and Jennifer" but then it says that Charlotte is Layla's mother, i think. Are jennifer and charlotte the same person?

Other than that, great job! :D
Hail and Sleet chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
Oh my gosh this is so awesome! I love it! You rock! You only have a few tiny grammar mistakes, whatever, your story is... really really really good.
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Err...I was wondering if you can edit the '...' part for their dialogues to "..."

I had a really hard time reading it because it's hard to read something like this- 'I'm...'

. sorry.
Vijayta chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
hey...so apparently you DID listen to me the other day when i said you should get back to writing! proud of you! see you tomorrow!
Izzey chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
Omg! Mr wells is back! Awesome chapter, wait for the next chapter!
N.M.E chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
Thanks for the update...even if it was late! Aw...they're so cute together! Well...update ASAP!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
Wow, thanks for the notice Mom! (says Shane)

Can't wait to see what happens...

And i'm glad Shane and Layla are getting along!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
WOW! i hadn't lost the chapter but i had to read the chapter before just to make sure i knew what the hell i was i reading coz i get confused so easily.

but any who that was really good. loved it

Naomi
I Murder on Impulse chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Aw...so cute!

xx
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
Finally, they realise they're in love!

how dense can they be?

please update!
topoly chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
yayy this was awesome :D

i just started/finished(so far) today. at first i was thinking it shoulda been the other way around- w/ layla in denial or whatever. but that's just my liking to the guy characters in stories . hehe. well, im just talking to myself, lol.

merry christmas :D