Reviews for Hug
Eve's Deception chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
i got sent to the office because my skirt was short by two centimeters. they shipped me home. i take school less seriously now.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
haha YES I AGREE WITH YOU! (though, it really doesnt apply to me, seeing as I have never been hugged :P)
casi chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I LOVE YOU TOO STIXERS! lol (my comps being a stupid... yeah and so i'm sorry but i cant send you a message to your review to my post... yeah.) I love ya stixers!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i agree with you. your principle is a bitch
Jennifer chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I agree. I hate the PDA rule. It sucks. I like the poem. It's funny and angry and sad and lovely all in one.

btw; srry i haven't reviewed in a while, some stuffs be goin on and i have restricted computer hours now.

i'll review your other ones sometime later...(not today)
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
The same thing (well, close) happened to me the other day. I was leaning up against the lockers, waiting for my friend to get her stuff together so we could go home. Another friend came by and I touched her shoulder to get her attention. . . and got in trouble. For touching her shoulder!

-Alex
socks-lost chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Dude, that is so bogus. For a hug? Completely rediculous. there's people in my schol like making out during passing periods. Blame it on the hormones. You've got a ditz of a principal, no offense.
casi chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i agree... and OMFG funny i love the cankles :)i liked it much... i'm sorry though that she targets you... she has NEVER said anything to me about hugging and we hug most every day... i vote we revolt and literaly throw her fat ass off school grounds... hehe i could go on for a long time but yeah anyway... i hate her too.. as do many.

but i love you! lol