Reviews for i hate your apocalypse happiness
windy girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I'm thinking that that was a great last line. [x

-max
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
the way you broke up the lines threw me off, ie: (like last/time.) I feel that it was such a sudden break and that it should be on the same line. but maybe that's how you wanted it to be, *shrugs* t also, it should be 'tastes' not taste. aside from those things, good job. keep writing :)
four winds chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
i really like this. i love the last stanza, how the first and last lines rhyme at the end. dunno if that was intentional or not, but it gives it a very natural flow.

just...wonderful.
vaudeville summers chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
While the summary was a little odd, I adore this so much! I think you did a really nice job with imagery and the... fleetingness of the poem is a really nice touch. "yellow sunshine boy" I love it.

DeAnna
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Does your pen name prepare me for more of your work, Count/Countess of Contradiction? I love the seemingly random abandon of this poem! When I read poetry like this, I believe that you let your muse (or inspiration-however you see it)take control of your soul for a time. That means that you've climbed the same mountain I've climbed, drawn from the same well I've drawn from-like maybe I'm not crazy! Wait...we "writer types" are all crazy. I live in that world-it's nice there.

I love the poem-stay free,

McKinley