Reviews for Baby, I'm Not Finished
Elle Winters 9 chapter 31 . 11/1/2016
Still love it all these years later. Still brings tears to my eyes and longing for them in my heart. I hope you have kept writing even if it's not here on FP
Guest chapter 30 . 9/27/2016
Oh praise the lord thank you for being one of the few good stories that weren't removed. I'm pretty late to this but my god you had me up all night reading this. honestly I don't really believe in happy endings - realistically they probably would have moved on and they would've just been "the one that got away" but I'm happy as hell that they do get together. Such a sad ending would've broken my heart
These are the kind of stories I live for, thank you for being a brilliant writer
Sending lots of love xoxo
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
HAHA NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER! So usually I'm all "don't disrespect your parents, blah, blah." But I think they totally deserved that. Especially Jace. That man ticks me off. For real, hold my ear rings, IM GOING IN! Plus Oliver is totally a 9.9 on the swoon worthy chart. Just because ten in reserved for some else though.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Your story is sooooooooooooo sweet !
Ami chapter 31 . 5/9/2016
I really like this story.. I read this countless of time.. and I still feel the heartache for Oliver and Sydney.. the stolen moments.. I really love it.. I don't know if you still active here but..Please write a short sequel for this.. I'll be so happy..
guest chapter 30 . 5/7/2016
Amazing, i love it.I honesty wish it didn't end like thank you for an amazing story it is simply wonderful i love it thanks again
skp373 chapter 31 . 4/11/2016
Wow...I just have so many thoughts about this right now. I have half a mind to feel angry and the other half to fall to your feet and thank you for writing such a story. It honestly was very different and unique. I loved it.
X chapter 31 . 4/3/2016
I've read this multiple times, the first being when I was 15 and the most recent, now, at 21. I am always reduced to a dribbling, sobbing mess with an ache in my chest. Thank you for the amazing story.
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 31 . 3/22/2016
Nice story!:D
somersaultkick chapter 31 . 10/17/2015
I'm really in love with this story. It really is sad when they are really meant for each other but the circumstances prevents them. I understand Sydney, I could not fathom the feeling if my parents will call it quits yet alone destroy my new family's relationship. She is very brave (and coward?¿?) and even though I want to enter your story and erase her braveness and let her say "I love you and I want to be with you no matter what happens" I can't ( because it's impossible ahahaha) because I do understand her that she only wants to protect her family.
Nah I won't make it too long. Thank you so much for letting me read your story and I'm happy you gave it a happy ending because damn I'm really afraid you'll end it in very sad way (that will really make me cry I swear!).
Thank you so much! Sorry if it's long and I'm gonna end it now because I'm going to read your other amazing stories. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/9/2015
I have no words to describe the feelings I felt while first reading this fic. I've lived it, loved it, breathed in it and I come back to it time and again.
Knowing what it is to love someone and not being able to be with that person, this really hits you. Right at the heartstrings.
This is beautiful. Magical. Astonishing. Real. Raw.
Priceless.

Cheers!
Ami chapter 31 . 7/13/2015
I really love this story of yours.. I keep rereading it..I'm really not good at expressing my feelings using words but..if I keep reading and I even bookmarked it..it's really awesome.. thanks for writing this..
Jenny chapter 31 . 6/12/2015
Hi! Love the characters you created and how you developed their romantic relationship without needing to add a lot of physical action - that definitely stood out to me and I applaud you for that. My only piece of constructive criticism is that I wish you better showed the relationship between Sydney and her mom. I didn't quite feel the struggle of their relationship, which was mostly indicated by Sydney's commentary and less of their interaction with each other. I think if that were made more evident and clear, the ending (where Oliver and Sydney confront the parents) would be more powerful.
Xx.WildAtHeart.xX chapter 31 . 5/22/2015
You know, if this was a print-book, Baby, I'm Not Finished would be a worn, well thumbed copy. I have come back to this story more times than I can count. Sometimes it feels like I'm almost checking in on Sydney and Oliver. There is something so real and three dimensional about your characters, I feel like these are two people in the centre of one epic, but true love story. They will always have a place in my heart, especially Oliver who I fall more in love with everytime I read it. I so wish this could be a real book, something I could pull out my bookshelf anytime I wanted to. Although, a large part of me loves the freedom of finding it on here. It's a tough one. I was thinking the other day what a good film this would be too. Anyway, thank you for the millionth time for giving me this epic love story and these truly brilliant people I can visit over and over again.
EclairDenise chapter 31 . 4/22/2015
This is so beautiful. :) I cried when Sydney was feeling so low, and everything was against her. It was like I was feeling what she did, and that's really something, how only words can make you feel that way. I guess that's just an evidence of how good you write. :) I love this so much, and I do wish it will stay in this site. I don't think my heart will be able to take any more of my favorites gone. But if it will be necessary (which I'm very much hoping will never happen)...

This story is one-of-a-kind, and I'll always treasure Oliver and Sydney in my heart. :)

P.S. I really love Adam's character, and in the untold part, when he was all, "They like each other." That made me laugh when I imagined his face.
2,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »