Reviews for Baby, I'm Not Finished
Sara Frisch chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Again, you do a great job writing your story.

I'm a little confused, because in the last chapter you said she wasn't attracted to jocks at all, but in this chapter she definitely seems to have the hots for them.

The other comment I have is that you could use what's called "show, don't tell" more. For example, in the line: “What is this new student’s name?” Her voice was tinged with mockery."

You don't need to state that the voice is "tinged with mockery", let the words (that the woman is saying) do the "talking".
MangoManiac chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
You come out with the funniest things.

]

I love this story so far. It's way cute and I have to say, sometimes I have a thing for nerds rather than jocks.

But mostly ones that wear glasses.

There's just something about those glasses.

Anyways.

Awesome story!

The characters are interesting. ]
Sara Frisch chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I like this story - judging from the first chapter. It's a little bit long for a first chapter and the plot gets a little cliche towards the end, but it's still really well written. You only had two spelling errors I noticed. You mention Rod being self - concious, but in the context your using the word should be "consciousness" rather than "concious". I can't actually remember what the other comment I had was.
Tecna chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Lol! That was hilarious! Amazing chapter and look, you're fic is an immediate hit, that's fantastic! You've got great potential as an author (which you already are). I'm loving this fic, it's brill! I can't wait for the next update, andI had a feeling that the guy might be Oliver's bestfriend, haha, how embarrasing indeed!

Oh and btw, what are you doing about All I Want Is You?

You've already posted 2 chappies of this and that's still stuck on one.

Newayz, won't haunt you about that now, my exams are on the 16th May, 5 days after my b'day, how mean can these ppl get? Will see you around after 3rd June (my last exam) wish me luck for them, G-d knows I need all the luck I can get! Great chapter!

Tecna ;)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Hahahaha poor girl! Can't seem to get anything right. :\
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Uhm. I find this story mildly addicting and totally awesome. I can't wait for more! It's strange somehow, but it ROCKS.
WhenItRains chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
LOL, wow this is so cute! I love it! I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter because you hadn't introduced Adam, so I thought that you changed Oliver's name, but then Adam turned out to be a little kid. Ahem, anyways, I hope you update soon. :)
your harbor chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh, man. I was not expecting that at all at the end so GREAT JOB to you! That was amazing, seriously. You're awesome!
your harbor chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was awesome. I loved it, and I really have nothing at all that's bad to say about it because I thought the whole thing was great. As usual, I love it.
D-Mish chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh my god, i'd die of mortification too! Eek, how embarassing. I feel for the girl. Anyway, this is going in my favourites.

Please update soon! :)
HWTC chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Two Days. Two Chapters. 71 reviews.

Or 72, if you count this one.

That takes talent.

Anyway, Storyamazing. The only thing is that I'm confused about how is the family issues, like how did her mom get married without Sydney ever meeting her step brother? Did she just come from her Dad's? Just a few questions a curious reader will like to see answered sometime during the story.

Update Soon!

}:-) HWTC
White Rose Blossom chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Oh my!

Great first two chapters, can't wait to see where it goes :)

Should most defiently be interesting :P

-Aria
Alyson chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Love this story!

Great work! )

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hope its soon.

Alyson.
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
wow, this was the funniest. I realy can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
iluvsweep chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
hahaha fantastic! i SO did not see that one coming! the billy/patrick dude is best friends with oliver, ah that is just too damn hilarious! aw i feel sorry for sydney, poor girl, it really just isn't her day is it? GREAT start to the story by the way, am really loving it :D though in a way that's thoroughly annoying, cos i keep wanting you to update in like a second, which really isn't possible! (although you do generally update pretty fast :) which i'm so happy about!) so to stop putting myself through that, i reckon next time you start a new story, i'm gonna have to wait a few chapters before starting to read it...can't handle the wait otherwise! but can't stop reading this one now...you got me hooked :P

btw you didn't mention adam earlier, and he wasn't at the family dinner the night before, where was he? he seems a bit annoying really hehe...

anyway, you're on author alert, story alert etc, so hope to see your name in my inbox soon!
2,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 .. Last Next »