Reviews for Baby, I'm Not Finished
boredbottom chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
hahah ! it was great! keep writing away!
your harbor chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Of course, I'm continuing to enjoy this story. I noticed as I was also reading another story on FP, how different your ... writing style is from other writers. It's a good style, and I think you shouldn't change it at all. Haha, sounds like a cheesy yearbook signing: "Don't change. You rock!" Haha. But yes, yes, good job! Great job, actually.
rubberducky07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hey, I wanted to let you know that you have a different story with a different plot compared to the stories on the site and that intrigued me into reading this one. I have to say, I did read Brown Eyes and your other stories, and they all are really good. I just have one problem, and I dont mean it in a harsh way, but I think sometimes because your pronouns are vague and it kind of confuses me. I mean I had that problem in my English classes before and it took me a while to understand what it menat. Anyways, I wanted to ask who was the step-brother, because I got confused in chapter two.

emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Lol, I like her. She's funny and entertaining to read about. I wonder what's going to happen now. I mean, how could she possibly convince Oliver to help her. I also can't believe that she fainted lol. Update soon!
closetninety chapter 3 . 5/3/2008

Sydney is the sh1t. She's soo cool.

I love how imperfect she is, b/c mostly, the heroines are all perfect and pretty, but Sydney is wierd AND pretty, which makes her cool.

(I make no sense, I know.)

I think how she checks out nerds is so funny. It's a nice break from the whole cliche of JUST ogling hot, muscular dudes.

I get the feeling that Isaiah isn't the one, though. (But I'm a total fangirl of the stepbrother-cliche, so secretly, I'm really rooting for 'Ollie').

cool story(and love the quick updates
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
o0o, so that's why girls were giving her dirty looks. I would have died of embarrassment lol. Anyway, so his best friend huh? I wonder what's going to happen now. It's funny that she walked away from the cheerleaders. I guess she fears confident people?..
PurpI3.14 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008

and omfg

they are COUSINS!

i love this!

keep it up! xD
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Lol, so this is going to be the story of falling for your step brother huh? Anyway, it's funny that the guy was giving her pick up lines. I would have glared at him lol, not gape. This is funny. I'll be reading more, seeing as your stories are always good.
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
I love it. It's so funny.

I can't wait to see what happens.

update soon!
P chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Aw. Isaiah is adorable!
Pinkamoo chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
She realised he said it! Finally! Geeky guys ARE hot. As long as they have some backbone. Glasses are really hot, too. A guy I knew got glasses - and MAN! I was inwardly swooning.
x.betweenthelines chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
another great chapter!

can't wait for the next chapter!

Ninavs chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
lol Awesome start! This is really good!
Pinkamoo chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh. Best friend? Sweet! Why do you write 'why the blood'? Instead of like, "Why the bloody hell" or something like that?

Good chapter :p You're updating quite frequently on this one.
shy green rock chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Alright, so Syd needs to forget about Isaih and all other guys since she already found her match in Oliver. I'm just laying out...haha, but I do want to see what her plan is haha
2,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 .. Last Next »