Reviews for Baby, I'm Not Finished
dazedxxconfusion chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
OMG OMG OMG! I hope Oliver isn't lying cuz that would be so awesome if Billy/Patrick really is his best friend! I can't wait til the next chapter! :D
vhai chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Dear xoxluurve,

This story has caught me. I really really want to read the next part of it. Right now. It's incredibly interesting, and very funny. Please write more of it soon, and post it up soon. Please. I want to find out how this Sydney girl ends up with her man. Go, write your story so I can enjoy reading it. Pretty please? I love your story.

Please and thank you,

vhai.
superficialSagacity chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
AHAHA...that's so embarrassing! :D

Great job!
Classychik chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Oh i just love this story, we're going to have an update right? It's so funny and shocking
midnightbeauty chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Haha! Too funny! I love this! Update son. I'm off to make cake!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
Uniquely-Random chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Holy crap...now that's really really embarrassing. Haha...okay update soon. (:
Jevanminx chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
OMG wow, brilliant ending to that chapter, I loved it, hehehehe. I cant wait for more.

JM
cherrytoppings chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
fORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT PLEASE DON'T MAKE HER INFATUATED OR FALL FOR OLIVER!That's just plain disgusting, I hope you'll follow my advice.
cherrytoppings chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Hello. Just wanted to tell you that I love your story and to keep it going!And also I think she needs a whole lot of confidence in herself and please also make her smart!PLEZ PLEZ?
Eunoia chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
wow! i love sydney! hahahahah.. damn! please update soon... ahahaha..
J.C. Lyn chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Poor Sydney. I can't imagine how I would feel if I was in her situation. I mean, if my lacy red bra was showing; I would literally die from a heart attack, right there.

Haha. Her subject of affection is her step-brother's bestie. God must love being a sadist to her.

Overall, I love this chapter. It was splendidly written.
RoseLife chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
HAHA

omfg

i love this story to bits!

her character is so funny

what she gets into is so amusing :P

keep it up! and update soon!

xD
wildcrazychild chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
OMG! I love it! Please update asap )
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Omg no wonder everyone was staring at her extra hard. She must've been so nervous that she forgot to button her shirt all the way up after gym. Oh dear. And the guys is Oliver's best friend? I seriously did not see that coming either. But I should've known! At least Oliver was being helpful...again, and not a complete ass. I dont think he'll tell his best friend about Sydney and her 'admiring from afar'. Lemme guess, he's a jock, or the type of guy that could be a jock but is more into 'geeky' stuff yet is a really good guy.

Anyhow, I'm liking this even further, I don't remember any mistakes, so keep up the good work!

gulistanlik