Reviews for Baby, I'm Not Finished
Pinkamoo chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
She realised he said it! Finally! Geeky guys ARE hot. As long as they have some backbone. Glasses are really hot, too. A guy I knew got glasses - and MAN! I was inwardly swooning.
x.betweenthelines chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
another great chapter!

can't wait for the next chapter!

]
Ninavs chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
lol Awesome start! This is really good!
Pinkamoo chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh. Best friend? Sweet! Why do you write 'why the blood'? Instead of like, "Why the bloody hell" or something like that?

Good chapter :p You're updating quite frequently on this one.
shy green rock chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Alright, so Syd needs to forget about Isaih and all other guys since she already found her match in Oliver. I'm just laying out...haha, but I do want to see what her plan is haha
xMsxUnlucky92 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
"sceptically" is actually spelled "skeptically". That's the only thing I caught. Isaiah sounds adorabibble! I want one. [I love nerdy guys, as well.] Did I mention Adam sounded like my four year old nephew? Horrible, mean, likes-to-hurt-people-and-then-laugh-about-it kinda toddler? Yeah, so now I picture my nephew whenever you talk about Adam... D
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Ahahahaha! That is bloody brilliant, i love her personality, i wonder what is wrong with Ollie, he seems kind jelouse, but they're siblings! I also love how the little kid hates her!
Sara Frisch chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Again, you do a great job writing your story.

I'm a little confused, because in the last chapter you said she wasn't attracted to jocks at all, but in this chapter she definitely seems to have the hots for them.

The other comment I have is that you could use what's called "show, don't tell" more. For example, in the line: “What is this new student’s name?” Her voice was tinged with mockery."

You don't need to state that the voice is "tinged with mockery", let the words (that the woman is saying) do the "talking".
MangoManiac chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
You come out with the funniest things.

]

I love this story so far. It's way cute and I have to say, sometimes I have a thing for nerds rather than jocks.

But mostly ones that wear glasses.

There's just something about those glasses.

Anyways.

Awesome story!

The characters are interesting. ]
Sara Frisch chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I like this story - judging from the first chapter. It's a little bit long for a first chapter and the plot gets a little cliche towards the end, but it's still really well written. You only had two spelling errors I noticed. You mention Rod being self - concious, but in the context your using the word should be "consciousness" rather than "concious". I can't actually remember what the other comment I had was.
Tecna chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Lol! That was hilarious! Amazing chapter and look, you're fic is an immediate hit, that's fantastic! You've got great potential as an author (which you already are). I'm loving this fic, it's brill! I can't wait for the next update, andI had a feeling that the guy might be Oliver's bestfriend, haha, how embarrasing indeed!

Oh and btw, what are you doing about All I Want Is You?

You've already posted 2 chappies of this and that's still stuck on one.

Newayz, won't haunt you about that now, my exams are on the 16th May, 5 days after my b'day, how mean can these ppl get? Will see you around after 3rd June (my last exam) wish me luck for them, G-d knows I need all the luck I can get! Great chapter!

Tecna ;)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Hahahaha poor girl! Can't seem to get anything right. :\
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Uhm. I find this story mildly addicting and totally awesome. I can't wait for more! It's strange somehow, but it ROCKS.
WhenItRains chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
LOL, wow this is so cute! I love it! I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter because you hadn't introduced Adam, so I thought that you changed Oliver's name, but then Adam turned out to be a little kid. Ahem, anyways, I hope you update soon. :)
your harbor chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh, man. I was not expecting that at all at the end so GREAT JOB to you! That was amazing, seriously. You're awesome!
2,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 .. Last Next »