Reviews for Time Solves Nothing: 1647
Deirdre Morgan chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Very interesting, despite being a little hard to read. I think it jumps back and forth between Belle's and Danny's points of view to often, but other than that it's very cool. A good way of introducing new characters. I can't wait to read the rest. Cheers!
Deirdre Morgan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Quite interesting so far...I can't wait to read the rest of it. But I do have one question: how do you get the marks over Cuiano's name? I just can't figure it out! Much obliged if you would tell me, and thank you for writing such great stories! A well-written story is one of life's greatest joys. Anyway, I'll try to review more in the future and I hope you''l keep writing! Cheers!
Syndee chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
I'm still interested in the story.. but if you do lose interest completely, I understand. Do you think u could wrap it up in one more chapter so I'm not left hanging?
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Firstly, your title. I'd advise you to avoid things like '1647' as it's just not very clear what the story's going to be about. I saw the title and thought 'the year 1647?' 'Or is it maybe a hotel room number?' Or a house number. Or anything. You might want to consider revising that.

Secondly, your opening sentence.

"The horses galloped as rapidly as they could, with the high Klahaclén Hills directly ahead."

It's best not to drop in your own made up words the second the reader looks at your story. It overwhelms them, and confuses people. You need to build up a solid world before you start catapulting fictitious words at us.

Cüíano? How's that pronounced? I might recommend making it a bit easier to tell how it's pronounced. Is that Coo-ee-ahno? Or Coowayno? Or Cwayno? Little confusing.

It's also a bit hard to tell what's going on at times. You have three men all at once, and particularly in the earlier paragraphs, they're all referred to as 'the man.' Try to differentiate between them.

That said, it sounds at least a bit interesting. There's a lot you need to work on, but on the whole, it sounds like you've got the start of a good story. Don't give up, kay? Try to make it a little clearer, avoid some of the foreign word drops, and try brainstorming some different titles. Sounds like there's a good story lurking somewhere in there.

Good luck.

- H. Usher.
Detailsj chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
Wow, that was fast! Thanks.. now I'm getting even more confused.. there are more time travelers? This is getting very interesting.. please continue.
Detailsj chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
WOW! I think that was possibly the best chapter of this story. I understand that you are losing interest in writing it, but I truly hope that you continue, or at least just wrap it up. I hate being left hanging. Thanks again.. that was great!
Detailsj chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
WOW, that was a cliff hanger. I'm glad you are still writing this story. I am so bored these days, just waiting for people to post new chapters to the ones I have been reading. I get so excited when I see yours. Thanks again, and please keep 'em coming.
Detailsj chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
YAYAAYAYAY! I'm so glad you are still writing this story! Now that was an INTENSE chapter. I'm kind of at a loss for words right now. I just hope to read more asap. Thanks again!
Detailsj chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
YAY! thanks for posting a new chapter. This one just gives me more questions. So now, I'm thinking that the first Deamon is the first one to visit Belle, (sorry can't remember his name right now.)since he doesn't like being touched. Please keep writing and post ASAP, I am starting to just get confused, and I would LOVE some things to be answered.. :)
Syndee chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
YAY, I am so glad that you are back to writing this story! I am so confused! Who is killing and why? and what do they want/need from Belle? AGGH! I'm too curious for my own good. I hope we can get some more soon! Thanks.
Detailsj chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
So, just curious, Are you going to write any more of this story? I would really like to read it if you are.
Syndee chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
Yay, that was a great chapter. Are you still going to write more? I really like this story, so I would LOVE to know more.
Hycmndr chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Awsome story...I can't decide who i like best but I'm sure I'll like whoever you pick (since you're a good writer you have the ability to make me like whicheve rone you want). Please update soon, the concept for this story is just too unique to let it go un-updated for too long.

-Michele
Detailsj chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
I stayed up til 2 am to read this. I loved it. I can't wait to find out what they are up to.. I personally think that Vincent is Daemon, but I could be wrong. Please write more soon.
ilovebooksz chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Wow!This chapter was AMAZING! I love them both, but if I had to choose, I would be a Team Vincent. I just like him...a lot.

haha