Reviews for Guns and Angels
Lonely God chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Sooo I was wondering when are you going to write chapter three? Been waiting a while. It has such a good beginning that you can't just leave your readers hanging like this. There has to be time some where in your schedule or something.. okay if your schedule is anything like Gabe's I can understand. So you should write the next chapter :)! I is looking forward to it! After all this is my favorite story of yours.
J chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Hey! I finally got myself to read this story.. So far so good ;)
Lonely God chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Epic! He is so like I EAT YOUR FACE at them. LOLS. WRITE WRITE and write some more. :)
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
nteresting... One house keeping thing, usually when someone speaks a different language, it should be in italics.

I look forward to more!

~S
John Bark chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Hey! this story is great, even though it is just the beginning. But it is still AWESOME!
Kylance Averet chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Much better. Things make a lot more sense now that you've updated. Keep updating! I'm curious as to what you have in store for this.
MutantAuthor chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Haha, I know you may hate me already...yes, I know my stories (especially the one on this account!) are by NO means something to emulate...but I just tell things how I see them.

I like your pacing and everything, but I just find it too difficult to believe. However, I tend to have that 'problem' with A LOT of writing, including popular works...Jane Eyre being one of them, I just noticed your name, haha...seriously, Jane Eyre is BLAGH! No, I'm NOT talking about the ending, if you've ever read it..

Also, something I noticed...I can tell you're a girl by this section:

“Good,” he said, smiling. “I bet you’re wondering why I further detained you.”

“I am,” I replied.

“I have something I want to tell you.”

“Alright.”

“I understand you are one of our most skilled soldiers,”...

Um...guys don't talk like that. Especially if they are in the military. Guys talk much more abruptly...we get to the point. That's how we are made. So...

“Good,” he said, smiling. “I bet you’re wondering why I further detained you.”

“I am,” I replied.

“Well, I understand you are one of our most skilled soldiers,” c...

Yeah, nothing big...just constructive criticism, right? And now you have the right to tear mine up...I actually don't like the one I have on this account too much. It's too...much like a history textbook.
MutantAuthor chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
K, I really like your pacing. In fact, in that regards, you have to be one of the best I've reviewed (this is another account of mine). However, if you really want to get published...well, just a lot of weird things. Like, why would they allow someone they know nothing about to be near a general? But, things like that are easily changeable, if you ever feel like you should change the believability of your stories. Of course, I'm not saying what you write has to be possible...just that there are limits to 'suspension of belief', as I am sure you know. Otherwise...I'm going to read the next chappie!
MutantAuthor chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow...short 1st chapter. Maybe a good thing, idk...I've read really good books that had chapters around 50 pages, others where half a dozen was a LOT. But...this opening seems rather unrealistic...politics and power just don't happen that simply...