Reviews for Five Afflictions of Online Fiction Writers
Dominique Diane chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Really Awesome! It made me laugh a lot!
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Holy crap I just contracted Artificial Humorolic! And there is no oficial treatment! Don't run, readers! Marvel at my awesomeness!

...what the hell did I just write?
Need to sleep as soon as possible.
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Ugh ... people like this bother me T-T
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh no, I have a feeling I may be suffering from some of these XD
inkfngrz chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
May you continue to write such literary pieces of information and a wealth of inspiration in order to avoid the dread "Writer's block."
Q: Is Writer's Block a disease?
I appreciated the disclaimer at the end. (Favorite part being: "no Fictionpress study subjects were mortally wounded during the case studies. . ." I wish I came up with that!)
Write on!
Kina Kalamari chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
That was fairly hilarious, although I didn't really jive with entry number four. I happen to have a sense of humor that is only received with laughter about a third of the time (it's mostly based around wordplay and phrasing). I think that as long as one person laughs, it was worth getting out there. I mean, you've brightened someone's day, right?

But the rest of them were pretty spot-on. Sometimes I really wish people would just try a little harder. It's not difficult.
Ink Of Many Shades chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Hahaha- I acknowledge that I used to be Desperate-o-coccus on some of my writing, but now I'm cured :) Keep it coming, friend! *follow* *favourite*
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Whhoaaa. It's funny that I've never had any symptoms of stuff in here but other worse, creepier unknown ailments. But at least not desperateococcus. The last case was the funniest haha
RandiRose chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Noooooo! I'm infected! And here I was hoping I could get away scot-free...
Paige Terner chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
So true, sadly enough. So true.
Lil' Blue Fairy chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
*sigh* Read Daisy Chains and Lily Gowns. I begged on that one, and are guilty of Warning Sign #1 & 2. Please is there a known antidote for any of these afflictions? I am dying here in self pity and wallowing in mournful-ness-which perhaps should be a sixth affliction? Please-is there anything? I assume you are a doctor,(j/k) familiar with these disorders? Please help me!
Lil' Blue Fairy chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Uh-oh. There lies my dilemma. I think this may be me-I can never tell whether my pieces are excruciatingly hilarious or in the extremities of dry-ness. Unfortunately I do not know which-if somebody would PLEASE let me know, and the worst response you will receive is me bursting into tears for you speaking ill of my life-work, and abandoning you as a friend and a Beta. Bohoo. I'm crying already.
Lil' Blue Fairy chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Hehee, this disorder seems more suited to my brother actualy, Byrd. Maybe you were basing this piece on him? I do admit we are very similar-apart from Ultimate Authority-osis-of course.

Now you see, I am sounding more like I carry the Ultimate Authority-osis disorder too now! Oh dear. I really need to visit a doctor who is skilled in afflictions of writers. Bohoo. You've depressed me now.
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »