Reviews for A Faery Tail
delicate-death chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
How romantic. That was great! Two thumbs up.
Kiyume chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I really loved this story a lot. It sounded just like the kind of story you could find in books. A sweet sentiment to be remembered at the end of the story. Lovely. Absolutely lovely.
ku chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
well written. i kind of expected a philosophical comment at the end. something similar to The Matrix because when you think of this this princess is sort of living in The Matrix - her senses are all controlled. But anyway, well written.
KatChanQ chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Wow. I really liked this. _
short.essay chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Awwww! That's so sweet! And, btw, shouldn't faery be faerie? And tail be tale? OK, sorry...
Tanzy Morrow chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Gorgeous. Very sad but gorgeous. You've managed to incorporate the wonder and symbolism of the original fairy tales into this one. Good job! - Angie
ArwenAria18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Ah, how sweet! Do you know, this is superb? What an adorable, little, well-concocted fairy-tale! A fairy-tale by definition, most assuredly! It breathes of fancy and lands far, far away. Like a refreshing waterfall-shower. But now I'm getting wordy. Sufficed to say, I loved this! It shall be added to my favorites, something I haven't done in a while. Thank you for a wonderful story! *wanders off with fanciful tales in her mind and a star on her brow* -ArwenAria18 (PS if you get a chance could you look at some of my stuff and review? Please pretty?)
Rako chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Whoo, doing this review at camp. _, indeed, it is traditional style, however, I liked the fact that they actually didn't get to be together. What a greedy Princess, _
Da DDQ chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
aaaawww...what sappy sweetness...but why didn't she just leave the tower? Aw well, it was really good! and very sappy too...but I like sappy!
MeltingSilver chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Wow. That's such a great fairy tale, you should send it to a publisher. It sounds great. I envy! *salute*
girlie chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
awww this was adorable!
sniff It's Lovely chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
I like it! It's very touching... in a way.
Pink chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
awwwww thatz sweet
Neya Trinidad chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
very good! nice job
Heather chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Awwww! That is SO cute! I love it! It's like a real live fairy tale! How wonderful!