Reviews for Coffee and Clichés
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Cute :) If I were her, I won't leave without teaching the guy a lesson LOL :D
Naver chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was a funny piece, great job. I think Luke's personality is very funny. Continue to write. :)
effortless-inelegance chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Humorous and cute! Good job! Love the verbal sparring.
WishBlade chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww, short and sweet! This was adorable ]
Artume chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw...! :) Love it.
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really liked this! This is why I dread the idea of dating... although I wouldn't mind finding a cute stranger if my date turned into a dud ;)
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very cute and sweet. Even though it was short there was depth and detail. Loved it :)
MochaMistress chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw so cute! i loved it!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was really funny...my favorite line:

"“No, I just wanted to make sure this door was really oak.” Casey drew out each word slowly, emphasizing the pronunciation."

Genius! :P
secretpart chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow! I never such a strong urge to review! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I mean your style is hilarious and it makes your characters completely unforgettable! It makes us want to know more about them, we almost feel like we would want to meet people like that. You make them sound interesting and casual, which is a difficult thing to do, usually. Can't wait to read more from you!

Secretpart
Anasa ce Fae chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This story was clever and entertaining. I enjoyed it.
MeAgain5tMe chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I liked it. Here. You can redeem this token for me not making fun of you when I read your LoveRomanceYay story, which I am saving for last.
Xalga chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
You don't have detail, which I personally enjoy. However, you make up for it with a quick mapping of character for each of those involved. Your dialect is well done for a conversation and I do have to say, realistic. Keep it up.
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is brilliant! Good job!
Sapheneia chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
its awesome but you should have a follow up chapter