Reviews for Stars
maiff chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Just like warm cocoa, rich and bittersweet. Beautifully written. /thumbs up
Radioactive Jeans chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
it's so bittersweet and that's what I loved about it! You did a really great job writing it that way too :)
kiera chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw i loved it
hidden.superstar chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
OH MY LORD. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE BRILLIANCE LIKE THIS!

Ok, I'm being serious; I have never read anything so amazing before.

I love love love love it. The way you have written it conjures up chills up and down my spine. Seriously, I'm shivering and it's realy really hot in this room.

'your hips jerk against mine in a rhythmic fashion' possibly the greatest line ever for comedic value. :] (It's a good thing. One of your one-liners I talked about before.)

I LOVE IT.
sofiazee chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I'm not quite sure whether I understand :P

Amazing how you could write this in 17 minutes; I would've taken hours or days!

And, honestly, it is so very beautiful.
Lojimally chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wow. Just wow.

It's nice to see these kinds of stories once in awhile. It's not fully understandable or clear, but it makes us think about it's moral.

Well, at least that's what I think.
russlove chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
So poetic! :) i love it!
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I got it. Good piece. The only thing I would suggest is combining the words, such as I am, into I'm. Just makes the flow better. Otherwise than that, this was a good piece.

Faith
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is very poetic; a bit hard to follow, admittedly, but it flowed like almost like a song. Brilliant, darling.

And I realized about half a second too late, after hitting 'submit review' on The List, that I never actually /reviewed/ that chapter. Which makes me feel stupid-but I'm tired, I guess. Sorry~!

Anyway, I'll say it here:

I'm suddenly suspicious of Hunter. Like, a part of me thinks it wasn't from Hunter at all, and something is going on. But what do I know? You're the one with the answers, and I can't wait to hear them. :D
OHSNAP melx chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Beautiful.

I pictured Nick Jonas in this.

ILOVEIT.

:]
Ninth.Eternity chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Beautiful.

It seems they have their own language. Not one of words, but of emotion. A connection that speaks through their souls. You did such an amazing job of portraying them. I love it. Your work is absolutely stunning.
1overE chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Time doesn't matter- this is beautiful. Duly named, she was. :) Another great one-shot.

-Biohazard
greenmcs chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
BEST PART OF THE STORY IS THE WHITE-OUT FINGER NAIL POLISH!

i've never done that, but i would be the one to try!

cute. is she really a star? i love one-shots like this.
April chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
WOW

that was simply beatufiul

what was your inspiration?

i thought it was amazing.

xo