Reviews for Hidden Love A High School Tragedy
mia aurora chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
wa :(

i cried at the end _-_
RainAddict CM chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
i actually teared up a little at the end
Omok chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Funny.

No No, not the story. Me. I'm the funny one. - And I don't even know why

I've read a few stories of yours. Sure. Of course. Probably more than a few. But oh dang, I wasn't prepared for this.

- I wasn't even aware that YOU'RE the author of this story. (hahaa, I know right? I 'ought ta pay attention to the authors' names more often.)

Obviously now I am, like, aware of it.

Crap; I am speechless. Like, speechless about useful things. I've heard stories; sure; even real life ones, of like, massive murder due to bullying. But like, this felt a lot more...'hit home' And dam it, you even foreshadowed it too! I noticed, but I failed to dwell on it.

Finishing this story; reading the ending this way; it just..hurts.. It hurts. It hurts even the reader to see things turn out this way. What must it be like for Claire eh? Hahaha.

But yeah...it hurts; it just do. I guess..it's kind of like a praise that i tell you finishing this 'hurts'. - After all, I think that was the intend. To get the message across? Or the theme? or purpose? Y'all know; whatever it is. You've accomplished it.

But it still hurts. *takes a deep breath* I guess this is it eh? well, yeah, this story was/is a great story; it truly is. I don't even know how to praise it. Lols. But point is; it's a great story. Worth reading - big time. I'm just a bit sad that that I'm reading it this late. hahha. D but yeah.

D
beaumont santana chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Holy fucking shit.

Not the most eloquent thing to say, I know-but definitely the first thing that popped into my head when I finished this.

Wow.
Neon.Couture chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
WoW...
Cait chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Great story, the last chapter, honestly made me want to cry.
Islandgyal2004 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Havent read one of your stories in a while...I liked it though it was sad.
PrettyAwkward chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
Deep, and kind've scary.
WinterLady1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
I really love most of your stories, but I found this one to be way too dark. Keep writing - you're improving with each story.