Reviews for Divination and a Neon Glass
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is good. Your writing certainly isn't bad like you said it was in your review to me.
BlackestOpal chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh, beautiful.

I loved the formatting.

And I loved the part in brackets.

Great job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
The neon glass thing is really interesting, though I have no idea what it symbolizes. I like the format and the ending a lot... nicely done.
miscellanea chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I really like your concept of neon glass because it plays on the fact that glass and light are usually things that expose objects, whereas, in the poem, the speaker is blinded and is asking to see what's behind it. Also 'breaking the mirror' also to see what's behind it... that's fantastic. I love mirrors. Your poem was simple and quite pretty.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Interesting concept. It's very philosophical, wondering what the world is made of. I like it. Keep writing! :)
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This is very interesting. I liked the words "neon glass" together. As if to put a modernity towards this almost fay-ish sort of poem. There is a sort of vague quility, like it keeps me guessing what this poem really means, you know? But I think that adds to it, because it makes the reader keep searching. Also it's a little short, but that can also be either good or bad. Overall I really liked it, the simple complexity of the whole thing. Good job.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
interesting (your writing always is).

the idea of neon glass is intriguing. not quite sure what the meaning of italicising the last line is, but i like it for some reason.

-adrian