Reviews for The Power of Authors
midori chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This is impressive. Has rythme and a plot (ish).

Good job.
DerNerNer chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I know that you posted this like forever ago, but I saw it on the "Quick Picks" page, with all its reviews, so I thought I'd read it...and I love it :) . Good job.
Phoenix-Pen chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Nice wry touch at the end. A superior form of witicism!
Rocky G chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I like this poem it made me laugh. I like to write this poem describes the process well. A very good poem, I enjoyed reading it.
DarkDragon2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Yeah, I can feel the power in that poem! You know, the power you're talking about really comes through in this poem! Excellent work once again _ Simple and powerful. Heehee, I wonder if you could do one about writers block... I can't feel it ... etc! lol

Piccy-chan: *grins* I like a powerful woman...
The Tower of WEIRDNESS-NESS chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
hehehe... that was funny! lol! ,
WalkingOnWater chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
that was good, and totally true, authors have to power to change anything they want...you think i can take over the world? HAHAHAHA! maybe not, but i was just brainstorming. good one, i liked it.
Chrystaline too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
That was cute! Feel the power of the authors... heh heh...
audig chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
LOL! this is awesome! i loved it! only too true, and beautifully so! keep it up!
Rogon And I chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Good that you wrote this! Feel the power of Fanfiction!
Relentless Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
I liked that! It IS a kind of power trip, to know that all the characters must cater to your every beck and call! It's fun! Sometimes, when I hit roadblocks, I let the characters do what they want - and look what happens! Piccolo goes off and gets killed by the androids! Grr... And it's not just power over the characters - it's power over people's emotions, as well! We can make them laugh or cry, or love a character, or hate one ... Too true, too true. _
beth m chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
:) (Can't think how to word anything) :)
Littles chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
CHANGE IS GOOD! HEHEHE so is this poem...that was a korny thing i just said wasn't it...hmmmm oh well! fuuuuunnnnn! hehehe sugar is good when you're writing
Kiora chapter 1 . 4/12/2001