Reviews for Lost Boys and Lies
Kerrigas chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I really wish this had been continued! This makes for a rather interesting story

- Kerrigas
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I loved this. I mean, I'm never seeing Peter Pan the same way ever again. I loved it. It was hilarious and I love Ziggy and little Pan over there.

You're great :)
Miqnon chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Signs point to Pan actually being real in some weird ass way and somehow cured Daniel of Ziggy... Wat.
not happening chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
:D Talking cats are always awesome. I mean, just look at the Cheshire Cat! And Peter Pan? How sexy, man. How utterly sexy. It's not every person who has Peter Pan as a boyfriend, I can tell you that.

Can't wait for an update! With more smexy slash for me to read!

-Dichtonomy
naraka chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
I like this story, I hope Pan turns out to be real and hopefully some of the things Daniel sees too because then he would be a Lost Boy and he would know he wasn't hallucinating and imagining people that didn't exist, he would know everything was real because he as a lost boy, could see what adults couldn't...

Pan is truly worth of his name, though I'm suspicious since he never responded to the cat, perhaps he too is real and a patient from the hopsital who believes he is Peter Pan? I hope this will be the outcome if it turns out that Daniel does indeed need the pills because of his hallucinations...

this is so enchanting, I can't wait for the next chapter!
TheFallenTime chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Very...interesting and humorous! I like the plot, keep going!
Nera chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I almost never leave reviews (because I'm a selfish bastard like that), but as you are my absolute FAVORITE author on all of FictionPress, I felt inclined to do so.

And really to try and nudge you along to finish this story.

All of your stories are brilliant, but this one especially caught my attention. Caught it HARD. Ziggy got me first - quirky little sumbitch! So cute. And of course you just had to make it better.

Peter Pan is my all-time favorite children's book, and definately one of my favorite books. I like that you've taken Peter and made him some schizo kid's imaginary friends, haha - or is Peter imaginary at all in your story? Maybe he's not; I'm intrigued. I'm waiting to find out. *hint hint*

I'm really praying for the day when you finally update this story, because it's just god damn amazing.
curious chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
So...Pan was an actual person who Daniel thought of as Peter pan? this is mad. But I lvoe your stories. :D
Choice chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
I love this story so much, and it's only four chapters in. It's gorgeous with its oddballed descriptions and figments of imagination. I love reading utter madness; it makes me feel a little more safe, because I don't hallucinate so. (;

Please, update soon?

-Alyssa
runaway sheet chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I love the imagination in this story. It’s totallylike the sequel to Peter Pan, Peter Pan in Scarlet. The imagination and thoughtfulness totally drew me in. The whole ‘forgive him for forgetting Fun’ and the locks that barred The Way Out amazed me. Wowies.

Woah, that description of glimpses and killing them was so.. *speechless* You got talent, now wield the power! And update.

Dam, you got a great sense of imagine-ness topped with creativity and logically based yet logic defying, see? Hmm. . .. just update.
frogs of war chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Is this the end? Poor Daniel, but even if Pan isn't real Daniel is better off with him. If your going to have imaginary friends they may as well make you happy. But then again he can touch Pan, so he might just be real. Or as real as Pan ever gets.

Pan's name makes me think of the one from mythology and if he's even close than Daniel will have pleasant (and pleasurable) evenings for a long time to come.
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
i loved it. i barely understood some of it. but i loved it.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
O_o

wow... that's kinda weird in a really cool way!
DefineNightmare chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at them. Is this me or Pan just admitted of being a pedophile...lol.

update sooN!
redexted chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
I think I can somehow relate to Daniel. Which is probably why I find this story interesting in the first place. I also like how Pan came into the picture the same way he did in his story, but without being too direct and in-your-face [considering how this is slash after all...].

I hope you'll continue and finish writing this story! (:
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »