Reviews for Unsatisfied
andleadusnot chapter 15 . 1/17
I just binged on basically all your stories, and this one might be my favorite. Rayne always seemed like the most real of the boys and I'm glad you came up with Sophia for him (or vice versa). Really hope this story gets some love soon! I'd love to see them cope with an actual long-distance relationship.
ChelseaErin chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I know you probable don't check fictionpress anymore but I absolutely love your stories I think i read this over a year ago and I stumbled upon it in my favourites amazing read and Love Rayne!
Pretend Jane chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
So since I can't sleep...and don't want to go sleep. I decided to read some scenes from Unsatisfied too. Don't feel compelled to read all my midnight ramblings. lol.

So this is the Sadie that Lex is friends with and works with. I can't believe I forgot her. I guess it has been a while since I read this. Anyway, now I'm wondering if Sophia knows Lex through Sadie. It truly is a small world.

I love Rayne in this chapter. He's so smooth. lol. He sure made an impression, rubbing his his hand on her back then saying he's not interested.

You know I never wondered about the title of this fic before...I don't so think anyway. Is it because Sophia is so unsatisfied with her life and because she's friends with the band named that too?
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 15 . 1/8/2009
Wow I'm really sorry I didn't review every chapter- I loved this! Every bit of it! Really- it reminded me of my own cheater-relationship :P good job!
cbprice25 chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
This and the Rules of Verse are probably my favourites of your stories. Followed closely by Isabelle Reid's Train Wreck tied with the Latest Attraction. And Back to Life. And - dammit - Protection, Inc (even though it's not in the same series - I just really love the premise).

And since it is 2 AM and my sleep schedule is still skewed from a party Halloween night, I figured I'd send you a "hello". Hopefully you enjoy a little ego-inflating.

Yours are the stories I come back to again and again. I think I've reread three this week. It's just nice to revisit old characters, even though they're not mine. They're very familiar. I love Chapter 15 of Unsatisfied - the phone conversation really did me in. After reading all of your stories, it's a pleasure - truly - to see all these then secondary characters in sharp focus as principles. Blake, Stella, Rayne... to see them take form in other people's stories/journeys... The overlapping nature of the series really adds to the reading experience.

I'm really excited to see what you have in store for these characters.
Ellabella chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
Agh, I loved it. It feels a little tiny bit unfinished. Which would be why you haven't set it as 'complete' yet. It seems as though they've over come the whole previous relationships thing and now all that needs to be done is them dealing with the whole moving around thing. And for Sophie to finally break out get the job she wants. I love your writing and the whole music scene. It's all so lovely!
a-shiny-penny chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
I love how this story is unfolding and I've been dying to see how it ends up. I feel that Sophia although sometimes you just want to shake her by the shoulder and tell her to stop being so insecure, she's really easy to relate to. Being at a similar stage in my life where I'll be getting out of college soon and the real world intimidates me to the point where I'll take crappy part-time jobs over real ones, so it's comforting to read this seeing how she's changing and growing up. Update soon please! :)
falling.without.care chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
Its been forever since you updated! Come on please you cannot leave it like this! I love all your stories so please update!
Cloudy Glass chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
So, I absolutely love Sophia. I think that she is a real person and displays all the real insecurities so many people have. Not to mention that I think Rayne deserves to end up with someone amazing since he's like a dream come true! lol. Good work. I know you said you're revamping this fic. I love it so far and am super excited to see where it goes. I've had fun reading your other stories, but this one might be my favorite so far. :)
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
hiya

wow explosive :) - i love this story as well as all your others. Very well written. I love the characters, i gotta say that rayne is my favourite. They all are pretty cool actually.

Great read. can't wait for an update.

Angel
TwinklyLights93 chapter 15 . 6/27/2008
Ok... I really like this story, it's so good. I'm not actually suprised that I like it seeing as I like all of your stories that I've read. This chapter was good, I love that Sophia agreed to being Rayne's girlfriend. Well, update ASAP!

Malice
TwinklyLights93 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Ok, I have a question. Is Lena the same Lena from The Latest Attraction?
TurtleBaby43 chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
Something tells me even if anything Sophie wears impresses Rayne he'd prefer to hve her wearing nothing at all. lol. Awesome chapter!
Anon chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
Really good update! I actually really like Sophia's shy personality. It makes the story a lot more interesting and is pretty realistic where some women are concerned. It will be interesting to see how she deals with being Rayne's girlfriend and have to deal with all the fans and Danielle. And the long distance.
CRAZY FOR APPLES chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
OH MY GOD!

you have to update super fast that was an amazing chapter...just like the rest of them lol
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »