Reviews for House
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I like this... it's sweet with all the things she was doing in her mind. The alliteration in the second line is nice as well.
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Not sure why you capitalized doctor... that struck me as odd.

mewls, warbles, globules...very nice word choices

Interesting piece... putting that line of the husband and ending it with "family" from the doctor's point of view put an itneresting perspective on it.
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Very true. I love the phrase "confusingly easy" that was nice. And how you use the word well in the second to last line. It just added something. Also, as a House fan I just love the idea of this collection.
Faith Adeline chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
good pieces. I liked them. Keep it up :)

Faith
ode to a nightingale chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
I love Socrates! "The greatest knowledge is in knowing you know nothing." I live by that, who cares if it drives people insane? Anyway, to get back to your magnificent poem, I love it. "they want the full picture / and demand it now; today's society calls for insant gratification." How very true and nicely put. I like this: so tediously infinite. Poetic. :)
ode to a nightingale chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
O_o

Bon Jovi: "damned if you love me, damned if you don't" xD

Anyway, I love this. It's original and very nicely written. I likey very much.
ode to a nightingale chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
O_O

Wow. Powerful and raw. I love it. "a nonexistent entity, a paradox at times. no one cares." "and aches to rip out wretched parasite from deep inside her body". Just wow. I love, I love.
ode to a nightingale chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Oh so very true. I don't really know what to say. I like it?
ode to a nightingale chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Again, tragic. Nicely written. I think I'm gonna start watching House. :)
ode to a nightingale chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
This is tragic. Beautifully written, mind you, but tragic nonetheless. "Battles killed the dreamer in him"... *sighs* And the last stanza...
ode to a nightingale chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Well, I don't watch House... unlike my mother ;P I like this one, though. It's kinda sad. In a way. But if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.
Faith Adeline chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
I'd have to say this chapter, maternity, was the best piece so far. Amazing job on this one. The others were good too, but this one really stood out. Keep it up.

And I love House, he kills me.

Faith