Reviews for Serenity
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Are you okay? That is all that I care about. (Yes, I am leaving this question with many just to make certain that people are okay.)
Broken-Winged Bird chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Yeah. So I think I already reviewed this, thus the anon. But I wanted to let you know that I put a link to this up on my blog, and I let people know to let you know if they're passing it on. I felt like being a good citizen and spreading poetry today. :)
Broken Winged Bird chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I LOVE the serenity prayer. I go to church every week, but you can hardly call it a religious gathering (we're Unitarian Universalists), it's more like a community sharing group. Can I put the link you have to this in your profile on mine? I want to help pass this on.

-CC
shy-and-smart chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That's deep. I like, I'll add it to my bio/my memory of my favorite quotes. right now My favorite is tied with two. They are: "An error is not a mistake until you refuse to fix it, then it's irreplaceable,unfixable, and permanent." The other one is: "Love is an unconditional loyalty and a belief of perfection, in an imperfect person."
Keigo H chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I'll pass it on to my friends!
amv chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You're right, this is a very beautiful prayer-I use it often, and thanks so much for posting it for everyone to see. Even someone who isn't religious can benefit.

I hope, though, that other readers aren't taking it as your writing-not in a rude way or anything, I'm just letting readers know that this is an established prayer from about the 1700's or somethin around there.

Thanks so much for posting this, and I'll be sure to spread the word... a little bit of wisdom is always useful. :)
Doxology chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
AA is my BFF.

Cheers,

Doxology
Totally.Spaced.Out chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
There is no way i wouldn't pass this on. I would be stupid not to. You're right, it is a beautiful prayer. I think I might use it when i'm feeling down. (If you don't mind of course.) Well have the most pleasant day you can in this screwed up world.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I really liked it the prayer is really kool. I'll put it in my fictionpress and myspace, if that's ok. I think its really true.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
ahh, Im not at all religious either (about as anti as you can get) but I do like that prayer. It is going on my quote board for all the world to see. Thanks for sharing :)