Reviews for A Lesson in Learning
PsychoPudding chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I really love this story! It's what I needed to read to end off my mid-term!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
The part abt Mandy and Justin's kids was totally unexpected...like in Titanic (I haven't seen the movie due to certain scenes in it my mom says. Anyway I know the story, at least a few parts). It's a gr8 story. GooD LucK.
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Aw! It's OVER! But I loved every second of it! I really,really,REALLY enjoyed the way you wrote everything, the plot, EVERYTHING. Great job! As for your little note at the end,why are you starting to hate this site? Because you don't get very many reviews? Well,think about it: Some people don't even GET reviews-shouldn't you be grateful you have at least a few? (Though I'm sure you have WAY more than just a "few".) Well,whatever. You do what you want;it IS in fact YOUR story. I hope to see more of your stories in the future!

Yajaira
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Yes! It's finally happened: Justin and Mandy have gotten together! Ep! :D
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
Oh. Looks like some people are getting close! :D
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Wait,wait,wait... So he wasn't attracted to AIMEE. No... He was attracted to KYLE. Oh! HOLY CRAP! THAT'S AWESOME! I
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
I cannot BELIEVE someone would do that to their kid! Holy crap! I feel so bad for him! ):
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Poor,poor Aimee... If that were MY best friend I would've felt like such a bitch, done what Mandy did and then I would've told her (my best friend) I didnt deserve her as a friend and leave.

Hopefully,this will never happen. :D
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Im trying to put the peices of this story together to get a possible ending in my head, but it's not really working. It's pretty possible that you have written a story I can't figure out. Since I usually can with any other story,this is kind of freaking me out. :D
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Oh my gosh,my (ex!)best friend did this to me once! Except the guy was the brother of the guy I liked! I wanted to MURDER her! Gah! :P
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Awesome! I absolutley LOVE all the tension in Justin and Mandy's relationship. It makes me not want to stop reading! In fact,if you don't mind, I think I'm going to go to the next chapter now. (:
xXiLoveToWriteXx chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love it! It has totally great plot. By the looks of it,it seems to be a bit cliche,but that's okay-I like cliche. (;
xoxo chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
i love love love this story! but please...don't stop posting! it's true that not many people on fp take the time to review, but i can safely say that the people who've read your stories, definitely loved them. i'm one of them! honest! i hope your work is on the shelves someday :)
The Golden Orchid chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
wow...that was so beautiful! you're an awesome writer, but you know that already :P
non.graceful chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
I don't really have to mention how good this is, do i? I'm pretty sure that everyone will back me up when i say that is was great and far beyond my expectations from this site...

although it was good, i reckon that you should have given a few more hints about j's dad... but u probably won't because u wrote this so long ago..
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »