Reviews for Dirty South
Idurre chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Oh my God. I think I almost died, at that last scene. Kasey and Meri are wonderful, the banter is fun, and I am at the edge of my seat for more. Can I bribe, beg, banter, or plead for more?
Y chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Your characters are absolutely adorable! I would love it for you to continue or update soon! You can't leave us readers hanging like that w/o feeling immensely guilty...? ;)
Wittyilynamed chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'm not sure about this one yet. I sorta like the characters but I'm also not really sure where it's going. Course, I'm only just read the first chapter, so we'll see. I have some comments, but I don't think they'd be fair unless I went ahead and asked you if you're from the South. Cause maybe you are and your experience is different than mine. Also, just plain curiousity. Story's like this always make me wanna know where the authors commin' from, ya know?
Nikkei Wolvenchilde chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Okay, this story is just so...*squee* I absolutely fell in love. Meri is so adorable! Please update!
Bjork-rules-the-world chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I love this story! Please update soon, it reminds me of the summers I spent in the deep south. Of course mine were spent in Louisiana, not Georgia, but it's still brought back alot of amazing memories. :]
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Hey. It's me again. The crazy girl that ranted about Disney films on another of your stories. So, guess what? When I find a story I really like, or a writing style, I go check out the profile and I found your stories and so I read this one and I have to say...I can't believe you left me hanging like that! You do it on purpose, haha. First the one with Ira and Piper and now this one (which is actually really good too) but I mean, come ON! 'Kasey took him by both his cheeks, and pulled him into a kiss.' Are you for real here, dude? Ugh. Please please update. But this one, if I had my way, please, seeing as you just went and initiated a damn kiss and then left me. You cut me real deep, you know that? But, so far, I've read two of your stories, loved two of your stories, reviewed two of your stories and now I'm off to take another look at your profile. Anyways. Please, do not abandon me. Seriously. Remember my dirty mind? What, with Meri thinking homosexuality isn't right, and then to be kissed by a guy, I think my mind is whirring. I mean, I'm not gonna be dissapointed at fantasizing about this moment tommorrow at work but you may want to know that I will kill your ass if you don't live up to the expectations of said day dream. Ahah. I do get distracted easily though...hint, hint, hint. Just kidding, haha :] I don't mind if you take a while, because, dude, you are the writer here and I'm just a weird little fan of yours now. Haha. Not my problem. Sucker. ;P
rawr chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
When i realized just how long it's been since you've updated I started crying. Like... full on crying. It's just... ah. I absolutely adore this story and I don't wanna sound obsessed or creepy but I'm pretty sure I've thought about it a little bit every day. I still check your page once a week. I... ah... I live in the south and you just captured it so well. Your writing style is inspiring and absolutely beautiful. This story (along with all your other ones) is so incredible. They motivate me and really get my own creative juices flowing. I have great respect for you and hope you continue to write here. I felt a little silly at first when I started crying but... I guess maybe your writing has really connected to me. You have such a talent and I would be ecstatic to see you continue here. Love ya always (in a non-creepy way i swear).
Nameless Rose chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Meri and Kasey have such wonderful chemistry, their conversations have such an ease to them. I do hope you'll continue this when you get the time/hit by inspiration.
RhinnonRings chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Well I think you should finish the story it's funny, for one and it needs an ending.
anonyjew chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
oh lordy i'm pretty much in love with this story. being from the deep south myself, i'm going to say that this story is spot-on.

and i'm surprised to note how similar my speech patterns are to meriwether's. lol

i can't wait for more :)
just baja chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
DUN DUN DUN! wow seriously. ive already read this like three times over now. i really hope you're planning to update this soon because i (and no doubt many others) have been waiting so long. i love kasey and meri. they are SO awesome and i think it be a damn cryin shame if this story was discontinued. i dont think youre gonna discontinue it but im just crossing my fingers and hoping you dont for good measure. SO please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!

Always,

-E
rawr chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
I miss you... It's just such an evil place to leave it. I'm half hoping Meri will SLAP him in the face as hard as he can and half hoping he'll just melt. Ok... just wanted to tell you I LOVE YOU.
knits alot chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
I love love love love love the lead in to this story. I can tell you work hard on your writing, it definitely shows. Please continue?
Wally G chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Two words:

Fucking. Awesome.
Phantos chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Oh, lordy, that's not going to go well. Didn't they already have the "gay" discussion? Southerners and gay don't mix too well. 'Specially the deep south variety...

Reading this makes me want to move back to the South and start talking with an accent and taking life easy again.

I like it.