Reviews for Dirty South
gothicHobbit08 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
What is it with people and cliffhangers? Geez. Can't wait to see what happens. HOW is Meri going to react? *cringe*
rawr chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I'll be perfectly honest. I read this the day you posted it... I'm pretty sure it was within hours of you posting it. After I read it I'm almost entirely sure all I did for the next hour was flop around trying my hardest not to scream. I may have squealed (just a little). So that would be why it took me so long to review. Favorite lines: “I’ma spit in your food if y’keep that up.” and of course “I dunno,” Meri said playfully, “probably cry a whole lot ‘cause you can’t cook your eggs right an’ can’t never find your coffee.”

Also, I Love You. You're too sweet. Dedicating your wonderful chapters to people... It made my day.
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Ah. I love Meri!:) I t hink he's going to scare Meri off with that kiss though. It's a good story!
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
It's cute. I like it.
Abstruse Blue chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Seriously, I love you for this. This is such a brilliant story and it's only on the fourth chapter! I love the two main characters and how they interact, and I don't know, I just love it and feel so uneloquent at the moment. haha. Anyway, cliffhanger, darn you! I wonder at Meri's reaction, definitely going to be shocked. "I thought you said you ain't gay?" I can imagine him saying that for some reason. Anywho, I really enjoyed this chapter and always look forward to the next!
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Can't wait to see Meri's reaction to the kiss :)

I really like this story ! I love how Meri and Kasey come from different backgrounds - it's a bit cliché, the whole 'life is less stressful and more simple in the south' thing, but i really like it. Can't wait to read more !
Amindaya chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Oh now you've GOT to update soon! This story is so charming, and you've made Meri so friendly and playful, in such a natural way. You present his accent so well you've got me thinking in a Southern dialect. It's wonderful. Well, all of your stories are wonderful, but I think this one is particularly loveable.
Banane chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Ahaha. Kasey, Kasey, Kasey. Tsk tsk.

I was wondering when Neal and Sterling were going to make their cameos. XD
AngelBoy089 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Another great chapter! Keep them coming.
ThePixess chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
I swear, maybe less than a page before the end, I was thinking of putting in my review, "Aw, I love these two, there banter is like a non-boring tennis match going back and forth- I wish they'd get together already!" But now you have wisely made the tennis score Kasey: LOVE.

Sorry, that pun was there. Also, MISSED YOU THE OTHER DAY! BE BACK! I LUBBERS YOU, KELLIFRED! XD

p.s. I updated
Sar1 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
NO! You can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that!

Update soon!
theapathycrusade chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Finally, they kissed! Ah, that was an excellent chapter - I already hate Hawthorne though - the conflict between work and the easygoing environment of the town is well-written.

I can't wait to see Meri's response to the kiss, and to learn more about Kasey's backstory.

Great job! You never disappoint, this is an awesome story.

XD
rawr chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
So I absolutely can't believe that I haven't reviewed this story. I mean honestly! I think I've read it atleast 7 times. Each chapter has kept me smiling all the way through. I got so into it that I didn't notice my mother standing over me. Needless to say she was not pleased. Ha ha, I'm getting off topic. What I'm trying to say is that this story is so wonderfully pleasing, and I can't think of any way to express that. I also don't know how you don't have a million reviews by now! I actually sound kinda pathetic. It's just... I think I'm in love. With your writing. Post more soon deary!
just baja chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
aw this is so cute sorry my review's so short but i gotta hurry but seriously i can wait for an update. thanx very much!

X's,

-E
AngelBoy089 chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
This has to be my favorite story. The characters developed so well, update fast!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »