Reviews for Dirty South
V for Vendetta chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Hey Cuddles,

So, finally posted Silver Lining, and I was wondering if I could get an indorsement next time you update something? That way I could get some of those things called...what's the word...oh yeah, readers! XD. I like readers, they are quite fun, and I know yours review quite constructively. Thankies and much love! And huzzay, THREE HOURS OF BONDAGE TOMORROW! :)
gothicHobbit08 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
This could get interesting... :)
Iconic chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
It's great, really I love it. You had my intrest with the first scentence! I just love how chatty Meriwether is, he's so much fun. This is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
cescy chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
oh no! this is the cutest cutest story! meri is utterly adorable! i like that you consistently keep his accent and ways of speaking, it really adds character to both him and the story. thank you! and i hope you post more dirty-south-goodness soon :D
Abstruse Blue chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
They are so flirting! I love it. Oh and thanks for reviewing too. haha You really make these characters charming, it leaves me wanting more!
ThePixess chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
When was the last time you ordered "sweet" tea, Cuddles? I would just like to know. XD

Anywho, I loved this chapter, by far my favorite! I love the awkward-not-flirting-but-I-am-ness. I should being doing math. I. Don't. *Care*. At least, not this exact second.

Have I introduced you to this m/m Sweeney Todd fic I found? You'd lovett. Really. Its AU, so there's not even that thing you despise so much. And you can't see fake blood in a fanfiction. Unless it's a parody, or something. Is called Compensation by Melody Wilde. I am totally offtopic AND soliciting in a review- lovely :)

ANYway, I want handburger now. We're having fish :( I really can't think of anything else to say, because this story always leaves me review-crippled for some reason, so ta-ra, love! XD

*kiss, kiss*

Pixess
Jane Doe chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
You deserve a reveiw for general awesomness

...hehe I live in the south..and I like southern accents quite a bit more then northern accents. Oh well what ever we were raised with I guess.
Pixess chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
LEWIS OF LEWIS AND CLARK! WIN FOR ME! ONLY TOOK LIKE 12 HOURS TO FIGURE OUT! XD
Abstruse Blue chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Wow, I really like this so far. I'm so intrigued! I hope another chapter is coming soon. I also am ashamed to admit that I don't really get the name joke at the end. *fail* I love Meri though. Adorable! haha.
ThePixess chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
"Meriwether Louis"

Homigosh, *is so know who that is*. It is *bothering* me now. Like, *irksome*. WAIT WAS IT MARK TWAIN'S REAL NAME? Dude, beast if it was. Doubtful it was. MOVING ON.

Well, I must say- and believe me, I'd never in a bazillion years thought I'd say this- I'm rather glad the characters are mostly homophobic, because knowing your style and your flair for slash, and then telling me you were writing a story about the deep south just made me go, "eh?" But now that you've added that (sadly) realistic element, I am appeased. Now if only you'd give young master Buckett a backstory...:)

You know what'd be fun? If later, when they are together (they're totally getting together, correct?) and are still in the closet, Kasey brings up Meri by name when someone asks about his romance life, and after the other person looks 0.O he goes, "No, no, not MERI, MARY. My highschool girlfriend, she uh, works for the Yankee version of Victoria's Secret now. I got pictures, wanna see 'um?"

Bah. Was gonna work on Silver Lining. Too tired. Will try anyway.

*kiss, kiss*

Pixess
just baja chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
heyy i thought this was hella awesome. meriwether seems like a cool guy and kasey definitely does too. i like how easily you make them get along with each other and meri's smooth and easy personality is awesome. they're really quite alike but i guess you made meri a little more blunt. :] so, yea, i like this and it'd be awesome if you updated. good job!

X's,

-E
theapathycrusade chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is FANTASTIC.

Having lived in Alabama for a few years, you nailed the accent perfectly...and the entire slow, deep southern feel of a small town. It's great, and Meri is so charming...

I love it, I like the hints you make about their subtle attraction to one another and I definitely look forward to Chapter 2. Well done!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3