Reviews for Breaking Brian Deacon
pinksocksrule chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
aww wanted to read this? the summary is very good :D
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
oh my gosh! nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

T.T

finally when i remembered the title of this story and finally remembered to put this in my favorites only to discover that its gone.. T.T

noooo.. i really really love this story so much..
yasmin chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Man I really wanted to read this:( can someone tell me what site this is now posted on?
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
WHA this story seems really really god ! I will join that live journal website and definitely read this !
LoveYinYang chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I wanted to read this story too. The summary is really interesting. The Brian guy looks like an ass. I hope i could make it on LJ. I really wanted to read this. Most of the best stories were been removed. (
conscientious belle chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Damn. I really wanted to read this *sob*
PinkCollar chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Just when it was getting good it got removed. I read this when it was still here, a good read. This should be a novel.
becki2810 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
one of my favs on here and i hate the facts idiots on this website and others do such stupid things.
Enlightened One chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This sounds like an awesome story. I'm definitely gonna try and follow it on Plagiarism Heaven!

Don't listen to those who criticize you for removing your story. Plagiarizers are jerks (I mean, what's the point of taking someone else's story to put it up online? The praise you're getting isn't for their own skills! How in the world can that be fulfilling?)

Keep up the good writing!
A. Anderson chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
If it still counts, I have got to review. I mean I read this story before and I was really impressed I actually cried on that one chapter. So sad. It's amazing to read a story about the guy for a change.

Thanks so much. It was all worthwhile.

Lovelots,

A. Anderson
kaydot chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I loved reading this story. Her hate towards Brian is hilarious but the overall story is so cute. :D
Knickknacks and Kohl chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
wonderful story...i wish the whole thing was posted here...but i can understand that you had to remove it due to rising plagiarism cases..anyways great job
myxe chapter 24 . 12/11/2009
Wow, this is so incredibly stupid. (Plagiarism is stupid, not your story lolz!) but your stories are really good by the way! XD
thickfolders chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I came to know of this story from my friend and she warned me that it was all removed. I was disappointed but, I read the first chapter and truly enjoyed it.

I secretly love guys that chase after girls ;D
dedicatedtoroses chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I never got around to posting this, but I like to say this is my favorite enemy-love story on fp. :) Thanks for sharing with all us little ppl ;)
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »