Reviews for Lego Me, Rally
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww, Rally is such a sweet girl!:D Love their chemistry.:DD
dear-llama chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was great! I really like the idea of the 'Rallygos'. :D So cute. And I think you pulled the guy-POV thing off really well, too. I love the part where he goes, "She likes me. She likes me. What the hell. She likes me!" :D Yep. Great story, great job!
jessie0754 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was lovely! :)
WitheredWings chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Loved it loved it loved it,

especially the last 2 lines

LEGO FTW!

I once was a fanatic. Yeah. Weird things, huh.

x!
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I love Rally:)
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i liked it

charlotte
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aww...i love geeky guys!

i hate it when all of the romance stories have like these really macho, "really gorgeous", really perfect guys. but that is so unrealistic and i don't like it how all of those macho guys are arrogant jerks.

cameron is really sweet
annoyance chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Very funny, and well written. I loved it :)
A Merry Savant chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I enjoyed it :D One of the better romances I've read
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i love it. i really love it. it's just the total spin on everything. and one thing that i love is that it says NO: 3. tearjerkers. well let me tell you that i'm shedding some tears. because it's adorable.
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aw! i love it!

lol awesome!
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
you answered the challenge very well. :)
figments chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
ooh, nice! yeah you filled the requirements. it was really funny, had me laughing out loud. and i love your original circumstances in how they meet! especially the computer convention and (almost) being punched by a mouse... XD

good job - awesome imagination. i really thought the jingle bells was in his head... lol
cheergurl12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
AW thats SO cute :):):):) i love it!
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Totally cute! I love the Lego idea, so very cute and original!

It's a cool experience reading this since this type of one-shot is usually written from the girl's POV, and it was a cool insight into the guy's point of view!

Hmm... I think I might just vote for you :)

Love,