Reviews for Lego Me, Rally
haha!

that was cute :)

awesome challenge response~!
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh man, this is soo good! It's not cliche, not too lovey-dovey, and yet it still has the same outcome (sort of) and effect (not really). Congrats, your story is superior to all that i have read! BRAVO!
lunacy and literacy chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
how utterly adorable. [:
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really liked this! You did a great job fulfilling the SkoW challenge...great job!
Duuude chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
w.

I would totally go on forever. I loved that! It was soo cute. I think I've fallen in love with Cameron myself!

And Raleigh is amazing too. I so liked her better than Cecilia, stupid cheater that she was.

Anyway, awesomely written. If you didn't win this SKOW, than they're stupid and I hate them.

Harsh Notes chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aww! I loved it.
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was perfect for your SKoW challenge, I love those two now. Thank you very much.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Awesome!

xx
sunshower chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Firstly, I loved the characters. They're really unique, and really somehow... real. With flaws and with their own perfections. And they fit together in a way that is really right. I think your pairing strikes more of a chord with me than any other fictional pairing I've read. For a one-shot, this is a real achievement.
emerald chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh my :D *huge smile*. That was perfect. really really enjoyed it:D.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh, this was lovely. I had such a wonderful time reading it.
IcyWindbreeze chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aw I just love challenged writed stories and this one was really sweet. Keep up the good work!
sleepy fox spirit chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aww, very cute! I especially liked the Lego heart with white fix-it pieces.
mekhale chapter 1 . 8/18/2008