Reviews for Lego Me, Rally
It's me chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Well, what can i say, it's an awesome one shot! And i know you told me a bout it a long time ago, but for some reason i haven't been on fictionpress much lately (never). So imagine my surprise when i was looking at the Skow awards and i see your story! Of course i read it straight away, and maybe it wasn't such a good idea, because i was drinking milk at the time and when i read "...she looked like a rape victim" I swear I had to put a hand in front of my mouth and turn away quickly to stop the milking spraying my brand new laptop. I couldn't stop laughing, and i think it was very well written and a very good challange response. YOu did an awesome job!

P.s I just realized is that my name for this review sounds very stalker-ish. I'm not a stalker, just wanted to put things clear... yeah. I know, I'm crazy, don't mind me. Anyways, guess who (it's supposed to sound like something really hard to do, so just pretend you don't know).
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aw this was adorable! Great job, I really loved it!
d666lisa chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Probably the best one-shot I've ever read :D
chocolatechipash chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
omg, i love it. nearly cried at the end aw that would be a great extended story. please consider it!
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was a fantastic challenge response! I loved it! It was very original, I really liked the bit about the Legos. Good job!
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i loved it. it was cute and simple.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aw, how cute. I'm still waiting to meet someone and... hopefully be brave enough to get to know that someone... :
SolisLuna chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hahahaha, cute, good one-shot.

hey, how do you find SKoW challengesz?
strawberry-express chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
whoa..! How long did it take you to write this thing? (oh right...forever...sorry)

AS FREAKIN' USUAL..I l-o-v-e-d it! It was ADORABLE and fabulous and the last line was great! :)

good job!
beccabrighteyes chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is really cute. I likie...this is going on my favorites list...sorry I don't have anything constructive to say...its just good.
MK16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
VERY CUUTE

loved it to pieces

well done .
Loud Cancer chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
It's wonderful. (: It's unique and sweet and fluffy. And... yeah, wonderful. xD Great job.:D
sj chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
wow

i love it

its nice that its from a guys point of veiw

just so luv this story
LiMay chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

possibly my fav of all your stories!

its adorable and sweet and everything! EVERYTHING!

x) Really good!
storys chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow you WROTE THIS? I didn't know you were this good :P Joke joke! I L.O.V.E.D this. Very impressive. Very VERY. I'm proud of you :D Love the bells on the G-string. Hate the name Cameron. It's like, Camera. It's REALLY SWEET. Oh God, it's a total "Aw" story. GREAT JOB! Honestly.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »