Reviews for I Wish You Were A Zombie
Aw well written. Very emotional, I like :D
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
sad, crying now. :(
Insanity chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Heart-wrenching is the best way to describe this story. It actually made me cry. Although I prefer happy endings, this story was very well written and moving.
The Burning Angel chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was well written, I generally try to avoid reading angst or tragedies since they are so sad,n i love happy endings, but still I liked this one.
Jane P chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
that was so amazing!

even though i'm not huge on angst or sad stories i have to admit i loved this story and i adore your writing, seriously wow
transitionofthe chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I bet it was quite fun reading it aloud. But it's so sad. So sad.
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
*cries *

Omg. I've got tears coming down. That was so sad. .
Chasmodai Blue chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I like zombies, I like dead people, and I like this story.

The main character is so sweet and depressed. It's so cute in a messed up sort of way. I approve.
Error-Author chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aw I loved it! I'm such a sucker for the tragedy/angst pieces. I fail so miserably to write them myself so I hunt down other peoples work to satisfy my craving lol.

Why haven't I been here before? I thought for sure, you of all people, I'd profile-stalked. What the devil is wrong with me.

Anyhow, I vote lenghtening the one-shot! One-shots just seem like prompts to me- I feel like building to the settings.

Awesome job though! I so enjoyed it even if it was sad.. Much loves!
Carnivale chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Gorgeous.

Good gracious. I looked at your profile, because I stalk anyone who reviews a story of mine (no, I'm not odd) and I'm glad I did!

First one-shot ever that nearly had me in tears. Very, very good.
Suzo chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I must say, beautifully written. It's got a good solid story and doesn't require explinations like many stories written in similar form. overall, bravo. however, title is EXTREMELY misleading. "Cigarettes for Sunsets" would have been better. (or something to that effect.)

S.
CaFFy chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw [
Miss Tuesday chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
An excellent piece. That's a very interesting last line as well - it makes it sound as if the other man is crying as well. I love it.