Reviews for We're Both Masks
James Michaelis chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
An exquisite piece of poetry. The imagery you use is fantastic, and it bears an important message: Don't all lies hold shards of truth?

Great job!

Dot Cubed chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
So your poetry is really really good. And very angsty! I really love the first and second stanzas cause the imagery in them is just so powerful, seriously. And the second stanza is totally the perfect way to avoid someone so it's realistic, you know? You have such a way with words, honestly.
Ton Petit Pain aka Falcon chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I quite like it, amie.

There were a bunch of typos and stuff, though. I'm pretty sure you know where commas are supposed to go by now (har har) and that you know that difference between its and it's...

So I don't know what's up with that, ma petite cherise. Possibly you were falling asleep or your hands were screwed up from our brilliant little Bus Play. Cha? Oui? Non? Hackles yes?

This review is so weird, for the record. I win the Weird Reviews 2008 Award. Ha. XD

P.S. Regarding the review name: I was bread, wasn't I? I recall vividly being bread and that you were cherry/grapefruit/orange and Rone was egg. And Piff was cabbage. Wait... was I cabbage? Naw. It was Piff... right..?