Reviews for The Orius Chronicles
the good dr chapter 20 . 1/11/2009
Sad. So if everything is utterly screwed up, how is Orius going to escape?

the good dr chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
Must attempt to keep braincells alive... have just read Twilight fanfic... not working well. Aw, happyness. Yeah!

signed the currently braindead dr.

P.S. OK chapter
Mandie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very detailed and attention grabbing. So far a really like this so far, pleanty of plot twists. .
firemounrain chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You have "Log 1" twice up top.

It sounds cool, but I'm a bit confused as to the motivations of the characters.
the good dr chapter 17 . 10/16/2008
And I thought I knew strange people. I know how Elizabeth feels, without the whole apoctolyptic thing.

Wynterra chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
WOW

I just read all 16 chapters...kept telling myself I should review then read the next chapter, but...I couldn't stop reading long enough to review. And now I find myself unable to think of a comment...besides WOW

~Dragon
the good dr chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
So what about their kid?

the good dr chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
This should be interesting.

the good dr chapter 14 . 9/5/2008
Sorry it took so long to update, school just started. I say the transmitters go boom boom... or something equaly as bad.

DemonLance chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Hm, seems pretty good so far. I like what you're doing with Virgil, I think I see where you're taking that whole thing. All I would say is make sure you double check the spelling, but everyone messes up on that so no big deal.
the good dr chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Uh, thanks for the really long PM explaining things... I think. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is some sort of a comparison between the war on terrorism today. Hey, Itunes just had an update!

the good dr chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Vergil seems to be a megalomaniac who uses religion to justify his means. I wouldn't be very surprised if at some point in the story Vergil's true selfserving motives are revealed.

the good dr chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Convenient, Slyph was a doctor, I'm pretending to be one. To convenient for my tastes. I was a little lost, then again it is midnight, I may read it tommorow just to see if things make more sense.

the good dr chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
So the enemy soldiers are machines? OK.

the good dr chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
It's kind of like the matrix, only without the whole computers are in control thing. The story line is slightly hard to follow, as it seems Orius is only doing as he is told, and things are never explained. I know how hard it is to write a backstory, but trust me, a good backstory makes all the difference. I'll see how this goes because it seems to have a lot of potential.