Reviews for Dream Catcher
xXvamp-obsessionXx chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
really really incredible story! please update soon! I want to know what happens!

~Kim
frenchiepas chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Woman. You and yer twists. I love it. I just hate the fact that she gets beat up.

Write more. Quick.

Please?
autumnnsprite chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
sometimes i can sympathise with shikimi a little, but i just can't get over the way he treats her! But then Xan comes in and is interested in her as a person and asks instead of demands! Go Xan! I can't wait for more!
Erin Maureen chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
So before I review on this wonderful chapter I just want to praise you on...this entire world you have created. It's, to put it simply, amazing. I love the sort of caste system you have, and within every chapter you learn more about it, like how children eat last. And...its just amazing.

I really enjoyed this chapter too. I was so nervous when Xan came up, I didn't know what he was going to be like even though he helped out miana. But I'm even more happy that hopefully something is going to happen between them.

I'm secretly hoping that your going to have him kidnap miana, or make shikimi trade her for something. That'd be cool, and there'd be a huge fight...my secret desires...feel free to please me at your own discretion.

update soon!
Elodie Wolfe chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Aiee,Xan seems cute in well a reptilian kind of way. I like him, this next chapter shall be intersting, Shikimi is not gonna be happy. Looks like there is some competition huh? Can't wait for more. Update soon.

Love Middi~
StrugglingAngel chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
O...She's going to get into some seriuos trouble! But good for her! She's finally taking care of herself, however stupidly it may be. ) Next chapter, please.
destined2crumble chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Hm very interesting. . . not very fond of this new character Xan hes just gonna get the poor girl hurt more by Shikimi especially if he find s out. . .but any ways this had my on the edge of my seat good job! ;)
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Yay! Like Xan a lot. :D Nasty shikirizcghjsgfya. And now the story is taking an interesting new twist...post some more up soon!
MuseofMagic chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
-legasp!- Miana and Xan? And Shikimi is stupid and needs to be kicked. I don't really have much else to say besides great chapter. You have me on the edge of my seat again so hopefully you'll have the next chapter up soon!

~ Cait
kmnewb89 chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
i truly believe that she has completly lost it. miana already was beat down by shikimi-the-bastard more than once because he was jelous of his brother touching her. how much more trouble will she be in because some demon man/warrior has Sex with her. even a kiss is off limits and she knows that. at this point i don't feel sorry for her because she is being stupid. on the other hand, i do believe that shikimi should realize just how much miana means to him. i have a lot more to say but i will save it for your next chapter.
hazza1508 chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
aw poor miana she doesnt deserve the heartche shikimi puts on her. Hopefully she'll have fun with xan i mean a guy with 6 hands youd think he knows how to use them lol. As always please please please update soon
lira chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
finally! miana needed a break, something good to happen to her. xan seems nice, if not a little bit manipulative, but oh well. and okay, the six arms thing is a little weird... but maybe some competition will get shikimi off of his high horse, maybe he'll stop being such a completely daft, horrible asshole. what i'm hoping for is that xan is like the prince/important guy of his village and that he asks shikimi if he can have/trade for miana, and then the drama will ensue. that would be interesting. anyway, please update. seriously. i would sell my soul for you to update within the next few days. please.
hi-tanner85 chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
OH! this made me so happy I grinned like an idiot at the computer. I'm beginning to hate shakumi. I held out hating him for as long as I could but he just seems like an angry/jealous little boy. I'm hoping beyond all hope Xan will be different? oh please oh please! I love this anyway. Thank you for updating. woot woot!

can't wait for more.

brittanyterese.
Sourire chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
I'm a fan- this is great. I hope Shikmi doesn't catch them. I don't know where this story is going, but I trust you're taking it somewhere nice.

-Sourire
hitanner85 chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
i love this. I'm just irritated with him. If i could grow a foot and kick him in the balls I would.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »