Reviews for Dream Catcher
bubublacz chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
I love this development! :D hehe..
bubublacz chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
I still love it :D
bubublacz chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I really like this place that you've created. It's really so interesting and got me hooked :D Ooohhh gosshhh! I'm sooo exciteeddd
bubublacz chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Oohhh! I love these type of stories :D
SundayMorning73 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I've been thinking this for a while and seeing that you had to put a note about ppl seeing her weak and equating that to your story I knew I had to come out and say I AM SO HAPPY she is that way. She is human! All these stories where the human somehow has some uncanny ability to do something special is annoying. Thank you for making it realistic.
SundayMorning73 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Such great flow, grammar, plot! Ugh you really are quite the writer. And even if it was a minuscule step, shikimi noticing he liked pleasuring her instead of just vice versa is such a relief!
RandomCitizen chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
A sequel huh? She better get over "that" guy and go with Xan at least.(if he's still good)
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
*scoff* Please, good to her? It was luck if he was a third decent.
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
You seem kinda angry in your authors notes. Were the critisms really that harsh? :/

Anyway I hope she gets over him and realize how crazy this all was. Maybe they felt that you couldve been more clear about her adjustment? There were not many conflicting thoughts before she (understandedbly) fell for his abuse.
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
It should hurt him. Though this might sour some deals of going with Xan.
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Not to be despreate, but GO TO XAN! He's the only one with an inkling of respect or appreciation! I dont car if he he has to trade her! (well yeah I do :P)

Though this will have serious consequenses. . . And this may be a "the grass is greener situation". . . Maybe.
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Its always HER fault. . . :T
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
This is gonna be ugly.
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
STOLKHOLM!

Ya'd think the tyrants would at least have laws against making whoever you want your sevent at least.
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
If this is a romance it better not be with this guy.

Im surprized she hasnt said much about how she would be happier at home and drive the point to him on how she is treated.
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »